ladystorm

Chronoscope Minis we'd like to see, #4

On 2/8/2019 at 7:48 PM, redfox said:

SciFi lizardmen with guns.

the Sci Fi dinos in KS number 4 were awsome but I'd like to see some same specices lizardmen as well. something we can army build

Space Amazons with Ray Guns would be cool

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Gamingdog said:

Space Amazons with Ray Guns would be cool

You are correct; they absolutely are!
I'll never discourage Reaper from making some more (maybe re-posing Incredible Woman as a starting point?), but if you need that itch scratched *right now,* Hydra's Valkeeri are pretty good for that role.

• Like 2

We need some (or at least one) of  the four armed bitey, clawy things Thanos used to attack Wakanda in Avengers: Infinity War.

Just looked them up.

They're called Outriders and apparently in the comics they can turn invisible and read minds.

And some have six arms.

So, I want some not-Outriders, one with six arms to be a boss and at least two different poses of the four armed ones.

• Like 6

Definitely more Nova Corp in different poses. Kneeling, guns at rest. Also some with helmets off, maybe holding them.

• Like 4

Conquistadores

Meso Amercian Warriors and Civilians

Biker Gang Members and at least another type of Motorcycle.

A 70's style Scooter and some Hippies.

A minivan

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 3

More IMEF Troopers. I like that they are all named, so more would be better.

• Like 2

On 5/13/2019 at 4:13 AM, Ferkill said:

Definitely more Nova Corp in different poses. Kneeling, guns at rest. Also some with helmets off, maybe holding them.

I would prefer them with helmets on, but if the heads were separate and they came with both bare and helmeted heads that would work for me.

Maybe a round peg sticking up from the shoulders that fits into either the bare head or the helmeted head, which would give a little poseability.

Also a couple of heavy/special weapon options: missile/rocket launcher, drum fed grenade launcher, light machine gun, medium machine gun, sniper/anti material rifle, plasma/melter gun, flamethrower and/or heavy flamethrower.

• Like 5