Chronoscope Minis we'd like to see, #4

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we get a female driver I will paint her outfit in red blue and gold, put her on a flight base, and she will be Wonder Woman in the Invisible Jet. :)

To add to the IMEF idea, if some lady troopers get made, please make 'em look like the same unit. The current lady sniper doesn't have the same uniform/armor as the rest of the squad.

Goblins in modern clothing. The would make an excellent gang.

Posted Images

On 11/5/2017 at 12:45 PM, TheAuldGrump said:

A wraith, sword upraised, tatters billowing in the wind, riding a motorcycle.

Ditto for a lich.

The Auld Grump - heck, I'd buy a bunch of those wraiths.... (Nine, maybe? Come back! Come back! To Mordor we'll take you! *BRRRooom!*

Something like this?

220px-Judaspainkiller.JPG.fb6a48e7ea7524b7e8a74a7a05bbd9d3.JPG

• Like 5
On 11/3/2017 at 3:27 PM, Glitterwolf said:

Yes but more steampunk like, with some wood and canvas wings, steampipe exhausts etc

I can envision some wicked-cool things that could be done with a robot dragonfly, with some Art Nouveau stylistic touches.  Now I wonder if there's some piece of pewter jewelry out there I could find and "steampunk-ize" for such a purpose.  (Every now and then I peek into the jewelry display at my local thrift store JUST IN CASE there's something that could double for a miniature, or a decorative element, but I haven't yet lucked out in that regard.)

The closest I've found to something like that would be Mage Knight Lancers "Dragonfly Mount" models (e.g., #134).  It looks a bit clunky, not quite as elegant as I would imagine a robotic dragonfly COULD be.  Still, I've got one that I've been toying with kitbashing for a future steampunk or Deadlands game.

• Like 4

Figures from nursery rhymes and stories. Figures from Grimms fairy tales - in morbid glory.

Jack & Jill with a well (and perhaps spruced up to awesomeness). 

Hansel and Gretel (with candy cane spears and crossbows?)

The Little Mermaid.... at the mercy of Ursula splitting her tail. 

• Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...