ladystorm

METAL Minis we would like to see

Christmas elves. Like, sub-halfling size, cute hats and curl-toed shoes. Girls and boys, a few different sculpts.

All with weapons or tools.

• Like 6

A silly one I'd like to see some day: A penguin emperor, i.e. a penguin about the size of the Dire Penguin or smaller with proper regal attire (crown, furlined cloak, etc.).

• Like 10
  • Haha 1

Okay, so, we have pumpkin abominations, big ones and little ones. And we have little snowman abominations, but we don't have BIG ones! 

We need a large snowman abomination!

• Like 6

Spring, summer, and fall elves to go with the holiday Winter Elf. Even if they are limited to a short period each season. 

• Like 8

Armed peasants. There are a few figures in the 'townsfolk' series of figures that sorta work, but not very many. We need more. Think village militia: a very ragged, non uniform group of peasants/villagers armed with a variety of weapons.

• Like 8

Fat goblin chieftain!! We've got armored ones, ninja ones & all kind of warrior ones but we don't have a overweight, leader just begging to be waited on by his lesser servants!!

Make it so!

• Like 7

I would like to see draft horses and oxen for wagon trains and to pull carts.  Also some carts and wagons for a small wagon train if possible (these could be made with hirstarts molds but id still need the horses)

I have had a very hard time finding riderless horse minis that are at a decent scale for wargaming or rpg gaming in the US.

Edited by Trathos
  • Like 7

I'd like to see a Tall Mouther - scourge of halflings.  6 armed, head only beast that is a natural enemy of halflings in Faerun.  Alternatively, a suggestion of large creatures whose hairy arms could be scavenged, along with a large hairy head, so I could try to kludge one.  I have a few cocky halflings in my group that need to be reminded of their childhood boogieman.

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Tall_mouther

• Like 3