Sign in to follow this  
Gadgetman!

T-Shirts: Star Wardrobe

No fat guy sizes.. sadly an easy will save for me..  not that I could buy a 3x if I wasn't fat, I'm barrel chested which means I'd still need a 5x.. sigh

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1915262526/fred-perrys-gold-digger-frederal-reserve-gold-bric

It's time to print and release the newest volume of the GOLD BRICK SERIES, the GOLD DIGGER FREDeral Reserve which compiles a multitude of the Gold Digger  spin-offs and ancillary series.   If you supported the previous Gold Bricks, thank you very much, and we hope you support this campaign too. With a load of great standalone and continuity pickup stories, this collection makes a great jumping-on point for any new readers, as well as awesome reading for longtime fans. THESE ISSUES HAVE NEVER BEEN COLLECTED INTO ONE VOLUME BEFORE. Between its black-and-white and full-color issues, the main Gold Digger series is fast approaching the 300-issue mark and is going strong!  (Including material like that being compiled into the FREDeral Reserve, GD is already well past that milestone!)
      If you're not familiar with us, my name is Joeming Dunn, and I run Antarctic Press, a small, independent comic company started in 1984. I have personally collected comics of almost every type and genre since 1974, and I can say that during the past 30 years, we have published some of the greatest and best independent comics out there. Our publishing history includes titles like Gold Digger and Ninja High School. The comic industry has changed over the years, so we have started this Kickstarter program to help introduce new projects from our talented group of creators.
      Prominent among the many series we have published over the years is Fred Perry's ingenious title, Gold Digger, which Fred describes as a mixture of Indiana Jones and Final Fantasy. The idea for Gold Digger was first conceived during Fred's tour of duty in the first Gulf War, and it debuted in Antarctic Press's anthology comic, Mangazine, in 1991. A four-issue miniseries followed in 1992, and a regular monthly black-and-white series followed starting in 1993. The current color series began in 1999 and has continued since then. It is the second-longest-running solo-created title in the industry. Among comic books with female leads, its run is second only to Wonder Woman.  In 2013, Fred was honored at Comic Con International in San Diego, where he received an Inkpot Award for his work on Gold Digger.
      Over the past years, we have released other Gold Bricks as Kickstarter projects. This Gold Brick is outside the numbering system of the main-series Bricks, so no potentially confusing volume numbers this time! If you haven't seen or read Gold Digger, this is your chance to enjoy one of the best and longest-running ongoing series in comics. Like the other Bricks, this one lets new readers join in easily, so you don't have to be shy!
      Over the next few years, we'll go back to reprint the other volumes to match the new Kickstarter printings' format. We want everyone to have nice editions. In addition to reasons already mentioned, during previous campaigns, many backers have asked us to collect these series, since many of these issues are difficult to find. 
      So what is included in this Gold Brick?
      A Science Affair Asrial vs Cheetah GD Minus 18 Gina vs Penny (GvP) Gold Digger Dreadwing's Mymior Gold Digger Adventures WHEW...that's quite a line up.
      What are we going to do with the Kickstarter money?
      Plain and simple, we're going to print and ship the Gold Digger FREDeral Reserve Gold Brick.
      The FREDeral Reserve Gold Brick is over 600 pages, many of which are in full color. Printing the actual books is the biggest single expense. The first print run of a typical Gold Brick is quite costly, as most printers require a minimum run to make it cost-effective. We are thus using Kickstarter to assist us with those costs. If the amount seems high, you must remember that we are printing at least a thousand copies of a 600+ page book. Another cost is shipping: First we will have to ship the books from the printer to our offices, and once we get them, send copies to all our supporters and distributors. Several thousand pounds of books represents a significant shipping expense.
      Here is a breakdown of our expenses.
      Printing: $12,500 (which includes hard and softcover)
      Shipping: $3,000 (Sending a 600-page book is costly, especially overseas.  The cost for shipping just one copy overseas is now around $34.)
      Fees: $1500 (Kickstarter takes their fees off the top)
      Handling/Supplies: $1500 (We have to pay for boxes and pay people to pack those boxes.)
      That does not include cost for sending the large PDF files to all the supporters and other miscellaneous costs.
      Those basic expenses total $18,500.
      So what do you get?
      The brick is 6 x 9 inches and will contain AT LEAST the series we mentioned above.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      Here is a little preview of Lilyana one of our core minis for that set.
    • By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/507431118/barack-panther-t-shirt

Well, that explains a few things...

• By Gadgetman!
      Our next Kickstarter T-Shirt is ORIGINAL TRILOGY: Est. 1977. True Jedis know true quality. It is elegant apparel for a more civilized age. Wear. Or wear not. There is no try on. You can't strike a true original down, for it will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. The Force of original fashion will be with you. Always. Some may call you a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder, but when it comes to a true original, they say, "I love it." We know. When this shirt you wear, the last word in fashion you will be. Fashion Force will run strong in you with this. Pass on what you have learned. Frills. Hmph. Excess. A Jedi craves not these things. This shirt may not look like much to some, but it's got it where it counts, kid.

I'm in for one right now, but may add another, because this one is... just right...  
    • By Gadgetman!
      The People at Antarctic Press is at it again...  
      May the Farce be with them in their endeavor of creating cool T-shirts...   

Hurry up to pledge, there's only 4 days left.
  • Who's Online   36 Members, 1 Anonymous, 305 Guests (See full list)