Speedpaint: Arael, Half Elf Cleric

Evilhalfling

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

*** Also did you try the Brush on Sealer trick on your frosted work? It restored mine when it happened, maybe it works for you too***

The high gloss sealer worked on two of the figures, but I didnt read about the trick in time to fix the 3rd (resin mountain man) .  I had already tried a thin wash of other colors on him.  I had to go buy a matte sealer and it had no effect. I am still experimenting with the high gloss sealer on the MM. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Evilhalfling said:

The high gloss sealer worked on two of the figures, but I didnt read about the trick in time to fix the 3rd (resin mountain man) .  I had already tried a thin wash of other colors on him.  I had to go buy a matte sealer and it had no effect. I am still experimenting with the high gloss sealer on the MM. 

Ok.

I have used the normal Reaper Brush On Sealer no glossy ones.

My Minis took a frosting and after they dried I applied the sealer, it worked then.

I'm sorry about the Mountain Man.

Nowadays i'm very careful when and on what I will use a spray can.

• Like 1

If that is what you get in an hour I would love to see something you spent allot of time on.  

Sorry about the frosting.  I had the same thing happen on Nethyrmaul the Undying I finished recently.  I was able to recover it somewhat But I was still choked.  Here is a link to me post

• Like 1