I am playing a sorcerer with the brass draconic bloodline in Pathfinder. Eventually, I'll start being able to turn into a dragon, starting at medium size, then large, and eventually huge. I already have a huge-sized brass dragon (77109: Fire Dragon), but I'd like to have a mini to use for medium and large sizes. What do you guys suggest, either from Reaper or other companies?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mirlinton has the molds for the Old Grenadier Line.

Many nice Dragons that are either Medium or Large in pewter.

Check them out.

Their Brass and Silver Dragon come to mind as Medium.

Also Reaper Bones has many affordable ones.

Ebonwrath, Blightfang or the Pathfinder Red Dragon are great for large Dragons.

Or wait for Kyphrixis ( Bones III) to be available.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kazmania7
      Mortisha Adams? nope just a drow.

• By strawhat
      I started Rimeblast a couple weeks ago.  She's the first thing I've painted in some time.  It won't be anything special (I've got to learn how to up my game one of these days), but it's a start.

This won't be a real in-depth thread, just the "end of the night" update after a painting session.

Well, that was where I started.  I knew that the "white" dragon wouldn't be white.  It's not the way things are in the world where Rimeblast dwells.  But, this is the Ocean Colors triad (specifically Deep Ocean), which isn't just blue enough.  

So, after a couple weeks of unhappy-back-of-the-mind pondering I pull out the paints again.  This is where I am now.

This is better.  This is Sky Blue with little bits of Deep Ocean peaking through.  I'm "OK" with that.  It gives some variation so she's not (quite) all the same shade.  I'm thinking I'm going to take a heavy drybrush of Frosty Blue, and then a lighter drybrush of Ghost White, or even Sparkling Snow, to finish the scales. 

The scutes (belly scales) have received a coat of Foggy Grey which is, I've discovered, very close to the shade of Vallejo grey primer already on it.  I'll likely be using Pure White and Sparkling Snow to finish those up--assuming I don't go back and redo them in Rainy Grey.  I'm afraid the countershading will be a little too "bright" if I leave them at "Foggy."

I'm still not sure where I'm going to take the spinal ridge, crest, and wings.  The bones/supports in the wings bug me a bit.  I keep thinking that there should only be three or four support "fingers" (like a bat), and there a lot more there.  Pardon me while I over-analyze fantasy creature morphology.  

Thanks for dropping by!

• By kazmania7
      OMG what's with me and drow nowadays.... this one I tried to stay true to the pathfinder fanart

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, today is a Pathfinder day. I did my best to paint it as faithfully as possible respecting the original artwork colors. This is the metal version 60136, Aglanda the herald of Razmir sculpted by Bobby Jackson. It's also available in Bones plastic under sku: 89040.

• By Valthorn_Illian
      Does any one have good colors to go with Asmodeus Red from the Pathfinder line? I remember Anne said that there was something different about it but I can't remember what she said exactly or in what video. I just remember she showed a female bard when she mentioned it. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 76 Guests (See full list)