Starship - 3d printable OpenLOCK-compatible Deck Plans

• Members

About this project

Ideal for tabletop role-playing and war gaming!

I love tabletop role-playing and 3D, so it was only natural for me to want to combine the two. In addition to playing a lot of fantasy tabletop role-playing games like Dungeons & Dragons and Pathfinder, I spend a lot of time playing sci-fi games like Star Wars and Traveller, and very soon Starfinder. However, I noticed that there are limited options when it comes to Sci-Fi themed 3D printed tile sets, especially for spaceship deck plans, which I love!

NOTE: These are STL files only – you will need to print them yourselves, either with your own 3D printer or via a printing service.  

Useful for both tabletop roleplaying and war gaming, you can use these tiles to enhance your gaming experience in a modular fashion.

Pricing is in SEK (Swedish kronor), and around 80:- is equivalent to $10 USD.

Pledge Video in HD

If you want a better look at the models, view the higher quality video on youtube below.

Where Does Your Money Go?

I've spent a good while modelling and printing everything you see here in the rewards and a good deal more. The proceeds of this kickstarter will go back into creating additional content in the future, as well as to 3D printing equipment and software.

Pledges

You can pledge for the various ship ranks below at discounted rates, or purchase items individually as desired. Pledge the total amount you wish to contribute. At the end of the campaign, a pledge manager will be made available where you can adjust your final pledge.

b2c239765d0129250f9a785314118f6c_origina