• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Artful Dodger, part of the Dickensian faction from the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Not too happy with this one, he turned out to be surprisingly difficult to paint (and even harder to photograph!), but at least he's finally done (I partially painted up his resin version a few years ago).

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Restless
      As promised some months ago, I painted a wyrmgear like a circuit board :) Enjoy!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting The Engineer, this hulking monstrosity of flesh and steel was originally another Nurgle-themed baddie from Games Workshops Rogue Trader boxset (like his friend Screamin' Eddie).

Not quite as happy with this one as I was with Eddie, for all his details he ended up kinda boring looking, but I was rather pleased with how his fiery belly turned out.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting 'Pop' Bodkin (From the game Wolsung by Micro Art Studio) father of Hazel Bodkin, he works in the same automaton factory as a maintenance engineer. Like many older, country born Halflings he hasn't got into the habit of wearing shoes, despite the near-constant danger of something heavy falling on his toes.

Turned out to be a surprisingly characterful mini, so I had a lot of fun painting him. Still need to work on my stamped bases.

• Who's Online   26 Members, 1 Anonymous, 37 Guests (See full list)