• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HolkDiggity
      I'm just about finished with my final piece for ReaperCon, and I needed a break. I needed to paint something fun and with no consequence. I've been eyeing this sculpt from across the room, and I just decided to go for it. Nothing super crazy, just some true metallics, which I haven't done much with in some time. Enjoy!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Pigsy, part of the Guild of Harmony faction from the game Twisted.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, I was originally a bit worried by all the little details and layers of clothing but it wasn't a problem.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Reaper Bones Ogre Guard, 77456.  It took a long time to finish the skin.  I had a hard time getting it right with dry brushing layer upon layer and several washes, but I like the way it turned out.  

• By Brianuk
      Bones 4 hill giants and Bones 3 ogres, along with Garghuk the Bones Black sample figure. All painted with citadel contrast paints. 
    • By Pochi
      I was lucky enough to trade one of my extra Bones Black Owlbears for Garghuk. I am glad I traded because I love this mini! He was great to paint and I can't wait to get him on the table to thump some adventurers!

• Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 107 Guests (See full list)