aku-chan

Another Ogre Gangster

3DPpv4j.jpgmL2e79h.jpg

qpzFedo.jpgH6PgIbH.jpg

Presenting another Ogre Gangster from the game Wolsung by Micro Art Studio.

Casting wasn't too good on this one, he's got pits, cracks and rough patches all over him, but I still think I did a decent job.

He's also my final Ogre Gangster (I've still got a few Halfling Gangsters to paint though), so here's a group-shot:-

BpTiSXV.jpg

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly appreciated.

• Like 20

He played the fiddle in an Irish band and then fell in love with ... Yeah. Like that.

I really like it when some kind of story pops into my mind once I see a figure - so here we are again.

As with Mr. Max Headroom, I figure the paintjob to be outstanding, the casting though is a different story. They've got some weird poses ...

Edited by Knochensack
  • Like 2

Thanks for the comments and likes everybody!

Yeah, I'm not too sure what's going on with his pose either. Most of him seems to be pulling off some sort of weird lunging punch, but his left arm is so out of sync I'd say I'd attached the wrong one, if I didn't know better.

• Like 2

A charging Punch to the Kidneys then an uppercut smashing the victim's now open jaw closed cutting off his tongue while shattering most of his teeth in the process with the explosive force only a Cyborg Giant can produce! A one-Two combo Knockout! FATALITY!

Okay. that was a thing that happened:P

GF

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Scarab Mummy, a minion for the Egyptian faction in the game Twisted, he's a mummy that's been redesigned to have a more pleasing beetle theme (which I guess technically makes him more of a Flesh Golem).

Had a lot of fun with this one, I'm still pretty bad at painting gems but I think I'm getting better.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Brianuk
      I think I have got the right mini name. He or she is from Fan Favourites. Painted simply, Scale 75 black metal, then a wash, then drybrush with Army Painter rough iron/rust colour. Tried to do a water effect on the base, layers of gloss mod podge with green ink and bits of wood from a log bag in the middle. 

• By aku-chan
      Presenting an Android Flower-seller, part of the Servants of the Engine faction in the Twisted game universe.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, although given a second chance I probably would've given her brighter flowers, and luckily you can't see the terrible bit of mold slip going on across her bonnet from this angle.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Skrill
      This project was initiated by a little failed experiment with 2 parts epoxy resin (for water effect) that snowballed into a completely unrelated diorama. 
      I put a kelpie in a clear tube and poured epoxy resin on it. There were too many bubbles in it. But this reminded me of the round aquariums so often pictured in mad scientists’ lab.
      The closest mini for scientists I had, were 2 chronoscope Bones. The furniture and decor is a mix of handmade (foam, clay, random recycling), Boardgame spare pieces (Dungeon Saga) and Bones. 

C&C welcome. 

• By Adrift
      #1 A Chainmail orc from WotC circa early 2000s
      #2 Bones marsh troll - don't love the final result but it'll do for tabletop play
      #3 Bones ogre guard - experimenting with skin tones for DND
      #4 My FAVORITE Bones 4 figure that I identified from the Dreadmere expansion #421 - I call him the Undead Friar.

• Who's Online   37 Members, 4 Anonymous, 119 Guests (See full list)