emmagine

I need a warrior mouseling

I need a warrior mouseling for.... secret things.    It needs to be a male mouseling, with a breast plate.  Does such a mouseling exist?  Does it exist in bones?   If not, what is the closest we have?   I only found the old metal sword and board warrior mouseling wearing a full helmet.  But I do not see it in bones.

Does it have to be a mouseling?

Oathsworn Miniatures has a few things you may like:

86195138.jpg86542754.jpg

The Mouseling Knight does fit your bill, though (metal only):

IG_2173_1.jpg

• Like 3

I really thought we had an acorn shield mini in bones.  I must have seen a metal variant.   That's okay though.  I'll just order the metal one :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rob Dean
      Not the best pictures, but Warlady asked me about the sizes of various anthropomorphic animals, because I've been working on Burrows and Badgers.

Here's a Reaper mousling with an Oathsworn mouse.  The Oathsworn is a little chunky, but the mousling is even more exaggerated.  I'm not sure that I'd mix them.  They are similar in height, though.

I have two Darksword Critter Kingdom figures.  This hedgehog bard is also exaggerated compared to the Oathsworn, but possibly in a reasonable range for size.  My other Darksword figure is a penguin rogue, so I know he won't fit in.   All of the Darksword figures are approximately the same size, so if you can live with the mix of styles, it looks like B&B "medium" sized beasts (e.g. hedgehogs, squirrels, weasels) would be the best bet for compatibility.

If anyone else has additional pictures, please post!

• By Pochi
      @Guildensternwas my assigned recipient for the Summer paint exchange. She likes CAV and 40k and all these things I don't know anything about! I thought @robinh had made a mistake in his assignments until I saw that she likes mouseling! Ok, mouselings are something I like to paint. I went to my stash of mouselings. Yes, I have a stash of mouselings. Doesn't everyone? I hadn't ever painted the prince snd princess before so decided I would paint them. 

I have no idea where the idea to turn a toilet paper roll and Tropicana lids into a tower came from but there it was, the idea for Ratpunzel was born.

It was fun to make, paint, and put all the flowers on. 

So, without further ado....

Ratpunzel! Ratpunzel! Let down your tail!

• By Dr.Bedlam
      At the school where I work, the librarian has been most accommodating towards my kids' fantasy gaming and interest in fantasy topics. Furthermore, said librarian is a bit of a closet fantasy fan herself, actually having sat in on a few gaming sessions with the kids, and provided resources, and so on. I wanted to do something nice for her for the end of the school year, and I find that a neat little surprise does wonders for anyone's attitude of a Monday morning... particularly a Monday in which one is looking at the horrible grind of that Last Week Of School With Kids. So I whipped up a little thank you surprise.

One begins with a stock Mouseling, painted, a little cakestand display I got when the craft joint clearanced 'em after Christmas, a wooden disc for a base, some simple basing materials, and a pewter charm. She Who Dances With Mouselings is into beading, and happened to see this little sign among the beads and charms at another hobby crafting place, and promptly said, "You're buying this. Or rather, I'm buying this. You can do something with this." The charm is as shown; all I did was paint it. You see before you perhaps twenty minutes' work, not counting the time it took to paint the mouseling.

So She Who Dances With Mouselings looks upon it and says, "I WANT ONE OF THOSE! We're going back to the craft store and get ALL those little signs! There was one about kissing frogs; that'd go with the Princess mouseling, right? And what other ones were there...?"

So I guess I'll have to start work on another one next weekend...
    • By Pochi
      I had paint day today and wanted to paint something I could finish pretty quickly since I will be leaving for vacation. I chose the mouseling sorcerer. Had some fun with him! Here is Dumble Doormouse!

• By Jubilee
      Here are pictures of my ReaperCon 2017 Diorama entry, "Wrong Turn":

• Who's Online   42 Members, 0 Anonymous, 89 Guests (See full list)