Cyradis

The Seers and a Wizard Present a Random Rainbow Dragon Challenge!

46 minutes ago, WhiteWulfe said:

So hubby and I were curious....  We don't have Pure White, and it will be a bit before I can put another order in for additional paints at Reaper.

Any chance Dragon White can be subbed for Pure White?

I bet if you didn't tell us, we wouldn't know the difference :poke:

The goal is "white" - some sort on untinted white will do. So I wouldn't say Linen or Ghost White, but Pure White, Dragon White, or say Scale 75 Purity White would totally do! 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Certainly, there's very little difference between them. The main thing is to have fun! ::D:

3 hours ago, Cyradis said:

I bet if you didn't tell us, we wouldn't know the difference :poke:

The goal is "white" - some sort on untinted white will do. So I wouldn't say Linen or Ghost White, but Pure White, Dragon White, or say Scale 75 Purity White would totally do! 

Definitely glad to hear, since it's one we have, and hubby has a few plans for various things with white colours.  Myself, I'm going to have to think of a few things, because I don't want my dragon to be too too dark :p

• Like 3

Hmm.. this reminds me that I've still got one in the works.. Guess I should get him out one of these days.. :ph34r:

• Like 5

*Necro-Echo magic at work*

Can this challenge still be taken? 

Can other dragons be done up? 

This could really get me out my painting funk. Whoohoo.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Echoside_ said:

*Necro-Echo magic at work*

Can this challenge still be taken? 

Can other dragons be done up? 

This could really get me out my painting funk. Whoohoo.

Welcome to the challenge! Kyphriis, Deathsleet, Ebonwrath, and  Stormwing are the dragons that were available for the challenge. @Cyradis might think of others, perhaps.

• Like 3

Challenge is for anyone who wants to do it! For that matter, I have mine still blue-tacked to my work table. Whoops. Heh. 

Pretty much any dragon in the $20-30 range is what we were aiming for with this. A Dragony Dragon, not a Wimpy Dragon, but not a Bank Breaking Dragon. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Challenge is for anyone who wants to do it! For that matter, I have mine still blue-tacked to my work table. Whoops. Heh. 

Pretty much any dragon in the $20-30 range is what we were aiming for with this. A Dragony Dragon, not a Wimpy Dragon, but not a Bank Breaking Dragon. 

Whelp, gives me a reason to make another order.  Only dragons I have currently are Gearwyrm and the Pathfinder Red. 

Shall get on that quick. 

• Like 4

The Pathfinder Red dragon is fine, I think. Unless you want to go bigger. That one is only a little bit smaller than the others, right? 

Up to you - the goal on this is mostly for funsies. 

• Like 4

I used Pathfinder Red as my second one - I feel like he's significantly smaller than my other ones,  but the wing sails are still pretty decently sized..

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

The Pathfinder Red dragon is fine, I think. Unless you want to go bigger. That one is only a little bit smaller than the others, right? 

Up to you - the goal on this is mostly for funsies. 

You're Canadian now, it's pronounced fun zeds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

You're Canadian now, it's pronounced fun zeds.

Zee is better when you are singing the alphabet. Otherwise, Zulu is the best way to indicate that letter! Nato Phonetic Alphabet shall reign supreme! Alpha bravo charlie delta echo foxtrot... 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cyradis said:

Zee is better when you are singing the alphabet. Otherwise, Zulu is the best way to indicate that letter! Nato Phonetic Alphabet shall reign supreme! Alpha bravo charlie delta echo foxtrot... 

Merriam was a hack that was only trying to sell his books. Even the alphabet song doesn't have original music. http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/10/why-do-the-british-pronounce-z-as-zed/

It's okay, we won't kick you out just yet. ::):

• Like 3

Oh, there will be a whole bunch of new dragons for this challenge arriving around the world very soon! 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Merriam was a hack that was only trying to sell his books. Even the alphabet song doesn't have original music. http://www.todayifoundout.com/index.php/2012/10/why-do-the-british-pronounce-z-as-zed/

It's okay, we won't kick you out just yet. ::):

Good channel! It is one of my go-to Youtube goof-around channels. I admit, Zed is a useful one, specifically because it doesn't get mixed up with Bee, Cee, Dee, etc. But... that's also what Zulu is for, and Zed isn't on airplane tails (neither is Zee). 

1 hour ago, Inarah said:

Oh, there will be a whole bunch of new dragons for this challenge arriving around the world very soon! 

I spy four potential ones, but all but one would be kinda combo breakers. Gauth will likely fit, unless he's too big and goes in the Bank Breaker category (which I am arbitrarily setting at $40+). The Dragon Turtle is a dragon, but is also a turtle. He'd be kinda weird. The zombie dragon is a dragon, but also a zombie. He'd be really weird (can you imagine a blush pink and moth green zombie dragon?!). Blacksting could do well, but he's a wyvern. He doesn't have the proper four legs. He also has scenery, which would boost cost. The other dragons in B4 are almost certainly Bank Breakers. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Cyradis said:

Good channel! It is one of my go-to Youtube goof-around channels. I admit, Zed is a useful one, specifically because it doesn't get mixed up with Bee, Cee, Dee, etc. But... that's also what Zulu is for, and Zed isn't on airplane tails (neither is Zee). 

I spy four potential ones, but all but one would be kinda combo breakers. Gauth will likely fit, unless he's too big and goes in the Bank Breaker category (which I am arbitrarily setting at $40+). The Dragon Turtle is a dragon, but is also a turtle. He'd be kinda weird. The zombie dragon is a dragon, but also a zombie. He'd be really weird (can you imagine a blush pink and moth green zombie dragon?!). Blacksting could do well, but he's a wyvern. He doesn't have the proper four legs. He also has scenery, which would boost cost. The other dragons in B4 are almost certainly Bank Breakers. 

You forgot Argent, just a "little" Dragon.

Maybe the Chibi Dragons would make a nice challenge?

• Like 5