• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Talae
      I sent Reaper my only painted Sir Forscale for that contest a while back. I need to get another painted for use in pictures as a scale reference.

The last one was blue and white. I am thinking this ones might need to be red and black with a dark steel metal instead, but I haven't decided yet. Any suggestions or inspiration material?

• By Cranky Dog
      They're finally done, my two Sir Forscale entries.

First one: Sir Justin For$ale. He's in it for the money.

Second one: Sir Justin Forscale, Grand Surveyor, complete with reflective strip safety tabard, a 3 inch accurate yard stick (at ½ in precision, who needs Bryangles?) and plumb line.

• By OneBoot
      I was inspired by how the paint combination on the Copper head of my Ma'al Drakar turned out, so I thought it would be fun to turn a mini into a bronze/copper statue!

Given that I still didn't have a fully painted Sir Forscale (@Reaperbryan owns all 3 of the ones I've painted to date), I decided it was high time I had one of my own.

Those two things resulted in this:

I removed him from his broccoli base and glued him onto a 20mm Reaper base, so he'd have a pedestal sort of thing to stand on. He was very quick to paint up, just Green Liner, Copper Verdigris, a light Turquoise Ink wash, then careful drybrushing of Coppery Orange.

I had fun thinking about what the wear patterns on a regular statue would be, hence why sections of his base and his right foot are so much shinier than the rest. Because given any flat surface, people are going to sit on it to rest or take pictures, and prominent areas are usually kept shined from people rubbing them.

And here's a couple of pics just for fun, since Ma'al is still hanging out on my desk:

Huzzah!
      --OneBoot :D
    • By Jack Brown
      Nothing fancy, just practicing/getting back into the swing of painting.

• Who's Online   29 Members, 3 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)