Sign in to follow this  
VolksFest

77049 Arthrand Nightblade's War Band

"..The destruction was total. Whoever or whatever was destroying the forest it was very methodical and thorough about it. It was as if the very life itself was sucked clean out of anything and everything for miles in every direction. The air itself reeked of unspeakable, almost palpable evil..

- Necromancers..

Cursed Arthrand the Elven Ranger under his breath and spat as he stood up. He had faced their kind before and knew what he was up against.. But this time something was different.. Something much more sinister and afoul was at work.. He could not possibly defeat this new threat alone. He had to find others.. He had to form a war band to destroy utterly and completely who dared to touch his forest!

And he knew exactly where to start.."

1.thumb.jpg.38dba1bcb18f8401efdfc10daeabc4e1.jpg2.thumb.jpg.8e773195027e321ea5f213f5822bab38.jpg3.thumb.jpg.ca1d3210a28f9ff56ee2e7c9a3321ba0.jpg4.thumb.jpg.8fe928c6a16eb707b63f9335f4f956b2.jpg

So, I decided to speedily paint some of my bones in order to form a war band of 6-8 characters.. Arthrand will be the leader and he will go around town recruiting others to his cause.. 

It was supposed to be speed paint and the painting itself was done in two days, a total of 5-6 hours. The base however took me even more since my basing materials have disappeared mysteriously.. (Damned Necromancers! ) 

So, once I get some decent flock I might do some re-basing. However I didn't fret too much about it since table-top is what I aim here.

As always, thanks for looking and C&C is always welcome.. I hope you will enjoy the adventures of Arthrand Nightblade as it is revealed to us.. 

• Like 9

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this