• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By saucermenstudios
      Next week, the Lost Colony: Spaceship Graveyard Kickstarter goes live.

Preview video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoWMlOpl2Vk

Pre-signups at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saucermenstudios/lost-colony-spaceship-graveyard

Lost colony: spaceship Graveyard is the ultimate starship wreckage system. It's all about customisation, fallen spacecraft and the fragments they leave behind.
      This modular, 3D printable terrain is the second Kickstarter from Saucermen Studios and is even bigger and more diverse than the last. As stretch goals unlock, over 210 models become available to help you build incredibly detailed and tightly packed skirmish tables or larger, sprawling battlefields.

The huge core set of 80+ interlocking spaceship wreckage parts is delivered as stl files. It features incredibly detailed, double sided hull plates with internal features, computer terminals, piping, machinery, airlocks, windows, rooftops, debris sections as well as attachable ship featuressuch as boosters, engines, landing gears, weaponry and hi-tech gadgetry such as sensor arrays.

Follow the project at https://www.facebook.com/saucermenstudios

• By lexomatic
      i stumbled across this neat article on social media. It seems doable enough - balsa, hydrogen peroxide +sun light, and marine epoxy?
      Not huge application, but I suppose it would allow glass skyscrapers, greenhouses, and... mostly windows? Will post if I try. Please share if you try.

• By Inarah
      Fiendish portal by Artisan Guild. Where, oh where, might it lead? 

I struggled with this for a year but really learned a lot about blending and lighting by working on this. 

Before:

• By saucermenstudios
      I've been working on a hugely modular spaceship wreckage system. The base set has 60+ parts but the entire project includes over 150 models. 

Lost colony: spaceship Graveyard is the ultimate starship wreckage system. It's all about customisation, fallen spacecraft and the fragments they leave behind.

You can follow the project at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/saucermenstudios/lost-colony-spaceship-graveyard

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thminiatures/desert-scenery-terrain-for-tabletop-gaming-and-wargames?ref=discovery_category_newest

“I’m the last one... and now a silent cloak of darkness has fallen on the small vault in which I found shelter a few days ago! I thought I’d be safe here for a while. But that has turned out not to be true as danger lurks everywhere and nowhere all at once... However, I am the last… and the improvised torch I had made with a scrap of wood and some fabric from my clothes has started to flicker... I’m thus truly the last, and the shadows dancing to the rhythm of the flames across these cracked walls will soon give way to a cold and immobile void! Until then, I’m taking advantage of the final glow of my torch to write these few lines in the small booklet that’s never far from me... I am the last survivor of the mad expedition to this lost, nay, damned city… yes, as in a few hours the sand will have soaked up even the last drop of the blood now flowing from my leg, which was crushed by a large boulder, which I neither have the strength nor the will to move. I’m stuck here and condemned to remain here for eternity, or at least until my final breath... It’s my unbound pride which has led me to this desperate situation with no end possible other than this atrocious and pointless death... yet things started out so well... I had finally discovered the famous City of the Sands, and I naively believed that History would remember my feat as well as my name... the truth is much more cruel! I remain alone in the silence of the night… slowly agonizing... I am… the last… the last!”
      For this fifth Kickstarter campaign, THM has been burning the midnight oil and is proud to introduce a whole new line: DESERT.
      A complete line of new products. .STL digital versions to print at home.  The possibility to get the All-In box and all Stretch Goals PAINTED.  Perfectly scaled for 25 to 32 mm miniatures or simply for the pleasure of collecting, these sceneries will answer to the most demanding among you. THM terrain pieces are cast in the best resin available on the market making them robust and modular.
      For this range, THMiniatures uses pressure casting, which totally suppresses bubbles  and displays the smallest details of these finely-sculpted pieces.

Mat from PWorkWargame.com On the right you will find different pledges. Each pledge level has the cost and what items are included.
      With the  exception of the DESERT ALL-IN, the PREMIUM and the 3D pledges, it is not necessary to immediately choose your items when you pledge. THMiniatures will send an access to the pledge manager once the campaign has been finished. This ensures that you can still pick items that will get unlocked during the campaign! 
      instagram: @paintofthegame  
      Mat from PWorkWargame.com  
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 62 Guests (See full list)