Grenadier 2007 Females #9: Dwarf

Auberon

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It has to be older that 2007. Grenadier went out of business in '96 or '97. SO she is an Old Girl with a startled look to her. Her expression is WONDERFULLY expressive.

Your brushwork & colors are LOVELYVERY NICELY DONE!

Her associates are BEAUTIFULLY DONE as well. You have The Touch.

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 1

Rock me Amadeus! This great! Keep the oldies coming!

That purple cape is highlighted very nicely by the way

1 hour ago, malefactus said:

It has to be older that 2007. Grenadier went out of business in '96 or '97. SO she is an Old Girl with a startled look to her. Her expression is WONDERFULLY expressive.

Yeah, probably sculpted in the early eighties.  These are just great and so full of personality even if it doesn't look like a super streamlined modern piece of techno-funk. Keep them coming!

• Like 1

That's the kind of look you get when another character says there's nothing to worry about, it's only an ancient dragon, and we can be in and out with the artifact easy-peasy in less than ten minutes. 

It's also the look you retain all the way back to town and the tavern when everybody else got brutally murderized by the ancient dragon and you're the sole survivor. 

• Like 8

9 hours ago, VolksFest said:

Lol.. I proudly take the blame and declare that I am very glad that I goaded you into posting :) 

So.. There's even more :rolleyes:

There are.  They are even cleaned and primed, but not painted.

6 hours ago, malefactus said:

5 hours ago, 72moonglum said:

Rock me Amadeus! This great! Keep the oldies coming!

That purple cape is highlighted very nicely by the way

Yeah, probably sculpted in the early eighties.  These are just great and so full of personality even if it doesn't look like a super streamlined modern piece of techno-funk. Keep them coming!

Ah, no 2007 is not the date but the set.  The 2000 series were their small boxed sets for AD&D.  2001 - Wizards, 2002 - Halflings, and so on.  "Females" was set #7 of the line, hence 2007 - Females.

You can view a list of the sets here at DnD Lead.  I would swear that my 2007 insert is slightly different than the one pictured though.

• Like 3