Paradoxical Mouse

Non-Attendee VIP Bag

I can't get off work to attend, but I really want to get that dragon bust. I've heard the Swag Bags go up for sale on the Reaper website after the fact, but is there a way for those unable to attend to get the VIP bags? 

• Like 1

Ask someone who's going to pick up the one you order and mail it to you.

I am doing this for 2 people. ..

It's called ninja shopping :ph34r:

• Like 5

said:

ninja shopping :ph34r:

The reason we don't discuss Ninja Shopping is it violates the no trades portion of the Forum Rules.

Don't force us to enforce it by breaking it.

• Like 4

I am also interested in the Dragon bust and cannot attend.  Ever since they moved it to October I am unable to go since my sons's Birthday is October 22nd.   I would love if they offered a way to get it online during ReaperCon.

I'd like to go ahead and give some information about this.

All of the Items in the SWAG Bag are metal (and such can be produced easily if we run out - this is, after all, our core business), or exist in large quantities, and we can easily make a technically-limited-but-functionally-unlimited* number of SWAG Bags and SWAG Bag sub-components available for purchase online for large numbers of people.

Some of the items in the VIP Bag fit this description, being Metal or Paint.

However, Resin materials are not yet made in house with any regularity, and as such, Resin items, such as the dragon bust, exist in limited quantities. Specifically, we ordered what we needed to fulfill sales estimates for VIP Bags (we have a pretty accurate number for this) and some extra for on-site sales, quality control & replacement for air bubbles/other defects, and so forth.

As such, if, after ReaperCon, we have any of these resin models leftover, we certainly *could* put them online, in very limited, and non-renewable quantities. If we had fewer than a dozen remaining, we would likely not do this, and keep those copies for internal purposes.

Some discussion has been given to making some of these "perpetual" inventory, although I make no promises and have no inside knowledge of the status of that decision.

*if previous year's demand is a reasonable benchmark, then we have the ability to produce more than will be required, and therefore it has the appearance of being unlimited.