***Mouse gives in...In other words, another Rainbow Dragon!***

So, Ebonwrath is the first dragon I'll be painting. Lucky for me, I actually had good dice rolls. 

dice.JPG.be5d231cc0f90998e9e615cd3727b711.JPG

Orange Brown, Lava Orange, and Violet Red. I had to order the paints. To practice with my colors mixing (and since I got a nice set) I'm going to be trying the 3*** star challenge.

This challenge is now awaiting the arrival of my paints and dragon.

• Like 14

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you can play with some subtle gradients on him, and playing with different shading. The violet red has more purples in it that could come up if you shade with purples (skipping the 3 star). Or perhaps reroll the 3rd color for contrast if you really want. Keep a challenge... but be happy doing so. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Ebonwrath and the paints came in. Well, those have little to no contrast. Anyway, sadly, Ebonwrath is missing the top half of his head, so another delay for Mouse.  

Maybe you can put a pumpkin in place of his head, and have a Sleepy Hollow Dragon kind of vibe.::D:

• Like 3

On 9/18/2017 at 7:54 PM, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Maybe you can put a pumpkin in place of his head, and have a Sleepy Hollow Dragon kind of vibe.::D:

Lol. That would fit my color scheme, but not what I'm going for. 

My plan for the dragon is to have the Brown Orange on the scales and the lava orange between the scales. I haven't decided on much else at this point. 

• Like 5