• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nihilville
      This was my first time painting two of the same sculpt twice in a row, so I tried to make them pretty distinguishable for table play. I also hadn't realized how much bigger 77464 is then 77009, but I still think they work together and I'm pretty happy with the pack overall.

• By Glitterwolf
      One of my favorite Fantasy races are the Undead, followed by Chaos and Reptilians.
      I already have my Lost World Project which tells a tale of Conquistadores, Reptilians, Dinosaurs, Undead and a lot more.
      However those Undead are the Egyptian Style and Pirate/Jungle style.

This thread will be filled with my beloved Gothic Undead, Demons, Monsters and all things that go bump in the night.
      In my Lost World Project I tell an ongoing story, here I will post about all other dark things without coherency.
      There might be snippets of loose stories to accompany a mini or not...

I hope you guys and gals and creatures will like it.

Let's kick off with the critters I painted a while ago to get a feel of what is coming.

Enjoy! ( or not)

Bats and a Murder of Crows

EDIT: I will include some Bones and minis. The bulk will be metal and I want to give this an oldschool vibe.
      Preferred minis will be, Reaper, Grenadier, Ral Partha, Rafm, Metal Magic, Otherworld and Early Citadel.
      The Asian Undead will be from Zenith since I backed the Kensei Undead Samurai KS and will get their own thread.  ( Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon) and the Egyptian ones are in Shifting Sands Project)

EDIT - Asked to merge my Undead Threads into one.
      Now Lords and Ladies of Death.

This is for all the Ghotic Undead and their friends like Werewolves/Witches/Demons etc etc..

Eldessa Necromancer

Ral Partha Female Vampire

Lurien and Aysa

Bat Demon

• By Mutilatedlips
      There are some really nice werewolf models out there, but normally they are huge, sitting on 50mm plus bases (I have a bunch of privateer press ones.), Thank you James Van Schaik for such a nice and realistic sized model. 

• By Russell
      This is another bogle for Monster Blood Tattoo though it happens to look a lot like an especially large werewolf.

First the sculpt:  Although fur is often difficult to clean the parting line on this one was largely invisible to begin with.  

Second the paint:  It lent itself to a simple drybrush, but I've gone for such dark colors it doesn't show up in the photo.

Third the question:  I just glued it to a round base today and can't decide how I should finish the base.  It's going to be used in tabletop skirmish games so it doesn't need anything fancy.  I just can't decide between gluing on sand and little rocks, applying resin sand gel, or using Apoxie Sculpt to build up the circular base to the level of the stock base.  Opinions?  Pros & cons?

• By TripleH
      Here is the finished figure I painted up for my Secret Sophie.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)