Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

RuneQuest Quickstarter Miniatures

About this project

RuneQuest Quickstart RuneQuest Quickstart

b39ef911f92c047d9d08da9b6579a854_origina

Hi, we at Infinity-Engine are very proud to announce our Licence to create miniatures and scenery for RuneQuest. Our first release is based on the adversaries found in the RQG Quickstarter adventure, 'The Broken Tower' 

Please have a look at our first miniature set here and also head over to our website and blog for News and WIP of our other fantasy and sci-fi models and miniatures.

www.infinity-engine.com

This is a Kickstarter to fund our first set of Licenced RuneQuest miniatures. The models are almost ready and we are running this fundraiser to gauge the interest and get these models to the mould makers, then into your hands.

These miniatures and items of scenery are designed and sold under Licence from Chaosium Inc and Moon Design Publications.

Adversaries Set Adversaries Set

The Adversaries Set consists of two Sprul-Pa, two Rock Lizards, a Dream Weft, thee Menhir and a Stone Woman miniature. The set is 25% cheaper than the full price of the individual models. The Menhir and Stone Woman will be cast in high quality resin, the rest of the models cast in metal. The Stone Woman model is still work in progress, and we will update the pictures as the model progress. The metal miniatures are supplied with plastic round bases and the resin models have sculpted round bases cast in resin.

Stone Woman Stone Woman

As the Stone Woman model is cast in house, we can offer this model straight away and at 20% lower than the full price. The model is still work in progress and we should have a finished, moulded and painted version before the end of the campaign.

Menhir Menhir

The Stone Woman Menhir are also cast in house and we can offer these as soon as the Kickstarter ends away at 20% lower than the full price. We are making the moulds right now and should have cast, then painted examples very soon.

Full Set Painted Full Set Painted

This reward is one full Adversaries Set pro-painted. Like in the picture but a lot more colourful. We will work closely with anyone that takes up this option to get a colour scheme and finish that works for them.

Card Adversaries Card Adversaries

I loved the card miniatures that came with a few of Chaosiums games, (back in the day), and although I want to sell our miniatures, I know a lot of role players are not collectors of models or enjoy painting, so I have designed some paper version of these miniatures and for a pound we will email you a PDF as soon as we photograph the finished painted models. The pictures are only place holders and will be replaced with painted miniatures as soon as they are cast and painted. 

Sprul-Pa UNLOCKED Sprul-Pa UNLOCKED

To sell the Sprul-Pa miniatures on their own will require extra moulds, so these are locked till we hit £500, hitting the target pays for the extra moulds needed. Once unlocked you will be able to buy them on their own without buying the full set.

Rock Lizards Rock Lizards

To sell the Rock Lizards miniatures on their own will require extra moulds, so these are locked till we hit £750, hitting the target pays for the extra moulds needed. Once unlocked you will be able to buy them on their own without buying the full set.

A long time (RQ1) player of Rune Quest and Glorantha here.  Really looking forward to seeing Glorantha figures.  But all of these look "meh" to me.  I've looked at others on their site (trolls and morokanth) and they are great!  These I'll take a pass on.  They just aren't doing it for me.

• Like 1