Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

October specials?

9 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

I wonder what November's mini is going to look like....

A dwarf, it was being painted on the artists table at the Con.

• Like 10

On 10/24/2017 at 9:33 PM, Harrek said:

A dwarf, it was being painted on the artists table at the Con.

Ooohhh looks like I need to pay more attention to what is sitting on the artists desks. 

17 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

I got a rock! It took a few years but I finally snagged one! Muahahaha! :winkthumbs:

I rock out all the time. Like this is my third year in a row where I got a rock. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

So does anyone have a photo of this dwarf sitting on the artists desk at Reapercon? 

Just in my brain!  I didn't think to take one.  And the paint job on it was not very far done.

I just asked Ron about it and he said go look at what Proctor has in front of him, the dwarf is November.  Michael handed it to me and I looked at it.  A nice solid dwarf figure.

I also asked Ron about something happening like this next year.  He said they are talking, but nothing is set in stone yet.  But not likely to be a figure every month at all.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Harrek said:

Just in my brain!  I didn't think to take one.  And the paint job on it was not very far done.

I just asked Ron about it and he said go look at what Proctor has in front of him, the dwarf is November.  Michael handed it to me and I looked at it.  A nice solid dwarf figure.

I also asked Ron about something happening like this next year.  He said they are talking, but nothing is set in stone yet.  But not likely to be a figure every month at all.

Oh good. My wallet might not survive!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

Oh good. My wallet might not survive!

seriously. I keep feeling regretful about figures I missed this year and it makes me realize I will never reach my financial goals with this promotion going on.

Also a dwarf sounds awesome for the november mini.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, redambrosia said:

I didn't get a rock ::(: I did get a ghost though, so that's cool. And thank goodness, no more pink! 

Neither did I. Next year I am making all the pouty faces until a rock arrives. But I got a lich-ish sort of guy and a brain-with-legs, so I guess that's alright. Sir Cyr will get to paint those most likely. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Cyradis said:

Neither did I. Next year I am making all the pouty faces until a rock arrives. But I got a lich-ish sort of guy and a brain-with-legs, so I guess that's alright. Sir Cyr will get to paint those most likely. 

I got a ghost and a legbrain, might have to grab a rock from some generic manufacturer (unfortunately).

Although, since they are in specially marked “happy Halloween” packaging, it kind of saddens me to think about opening them up ::(:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, redambrosia said:

I didn't get a rock ::(: I did get a ghost though, so that's cool. And thank goodness, no more pink! 

2 hours ago, Cyradis said:

With so many people wanting rocks I may have to put some in the BoGW.

• Like 6