Welcome!  You have come to the right place!  Many great painters and many friendly people!

I really like these a lot.  The stone work is excellent!

The Guys at Table Top do make some GORGEOUS pieces, but it is your SPLENDID brushwork, & FINE eye for colors that have brought them to life so WONDERFULLYVERY WELL DONE!

Edited by malefactus
  • Like 1

Welcome!!!

Awesome work!

Keep showing your work!

Tekst in Paars is bedoeld als een grap/ironie.

Kijk goed rond en stel vragen...

Yep, I'm Dutch too!

Edited by Glitterwolf

Welcome aboard.  The people on this forum are amazingly talented and it looks as though you'll fit right in.  The camaraderie and knowledge exchange here is top notch too.  Wonderful people to hang put with.

Cool do you have a link to where you can buy those?  Would mind checking them out after seeing your work.  

Honestly I've been hitting the bones minis so hard lately that I wouldn't mind picking up some scenery as a change of pace.:lol:

23 hours ago, Logos said:

Cool do you have a link to where you can buy those?  Would mind checking them out after seeing your work.  

Honestly I've been hitting the bones minis so hard lately that I wouldn't mind picking up some scenery as a change of pace.:lol:

Remember commercial links are not allowed.

PM shouldn't be a problem.

On 9/22/2017 at 0:07 PM, Logos said:

Can't link on the forums but if you do a search for Tabletop World on Google or Facebook, you should be able to find them. They have quite a selection. They also run specials around Christmas.

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this