Reapercon BoGW?

Chaoswolf

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No worries!::):

So, I've had a few thoughts about this, and i'd like to know what you think, especially since you're the ones that helped me make this happen.

After a quick count, I have 34 miniatures, 5 miniature related items (bases, basing stamps, etc), and some random other stuff (pen, bag, discount vouchers for some of the vendors, etc).

Those numbers may get a little bit higher; I haven't gone through my stuff yet.

Here's where I want your input:

At the present count, I've got enough items to allow 13 people to take 3 things each, 39 people to get 1 thing each, or various other possibilities.

Do the random other items (bag, vouchers, etc) count as an item or not? If yes, that changes my numbers above. I'm leaning towards no, but tell me what you think.

I'm also thinking that this should be for folks who have no way (at least in the foreseeable future) of getting any of this stuff, so no one who had a ninja shopper, or anything like that. (Obviously, there's no way I'm going to be able to know for certain about that.)

I havn't tried yet, but I'm fairly positive this stuff isn't going to fit into a medium sized flat rate box in the packaging, is there any major heartbreak/outrage about me removing it for ease of packing and shipping?

• Like 8

12 minutes ago, Crowley said:

Will people continue to add other stuff as they take stuff?

No. I figured this one would just get smaller as it moves along till it's done. If there's still stuff left after the last person has had it, they'd send it back to me to either fold into the regular BoGW, or as the basis for next years Reapercon BoGW.

• Like 7