Sign in to follow this  
Ludo

Paint with Ludo In Atlanta! (Oct 13th-15th)

So I'll be traveling to Atlanta for the 2017 TCGPlayer.com Realms Open Championship World Cup October 13th-15th. Its a free event. While it is mostly the Heroclix tournament, I'm just the setup/tear down guy so I'll be painting most of the weekend. We'll be having the Southeast Gundam Club visiting Saturday and I'll be running a Paint-N-Take Sunday from 11am till about 5pm. For more info, go to :http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=553979

• Like 7

So, go to Atlanta. Get home. Sleep, shower, pack... Go to ReaperCon...?

Ahh... to be young again! :)

You painting your CavCon stuff while you're there? Streaming...?

Be safe!

J--

I get a full day in between......

Home to have my CAV stuff mostly done by then. ...

We'll be in the main convention hall so I doubt streaming will happen. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By EvilJames
      I said I would post this months ago, but never got around to taking the pictures. This is one of the Paint n takes I did at What Khan in November. He's a little slap dash as I just wasn't patient enough to let him dry properly between steps, but I think he looks alright.

Comments? Criticisms? Deep seated fears?
    • By EvilJames
      This was another mini I did at Odyssey con in April. I don't remember the company any more even though the Paint n take people told me who it was.  He's from Micropanzer Very quick simple tabletop job. He'll fill in for many small multi-armed creatures of weird origins. possibly the most useful paint n take.
    • By EvilJames
      This guy was done a while ago, but I just never got around to posting him. He was done at Odyssy Con in Madison at their paint n take back in April. Unfortunately I don't know who makes him. The people at the paint n take couldn't remember where he came from but thought he might be Iron Wind. Anyone have any ideas?
      I really like how he turned out particularly since I painted him in a little over an hour.

Edit: Man he was really uncooperative to photograph. I need better lighting and maybe some actual dullcoat.
    • By Bonwirn
      I was wondering if any of the other forumites are planning to head to Atlanta for CMON Expo? I am currently on the fence and am needing a nudge one way or the other.

www.cmonexpo.com for the info
    • By Dilvish the Deliverer
      So I'm going to be in Norway next week for work.  I'm not sure how much free time I will end up having as the scope of work changes (for the worse) with every day.  But I wouldn't mind meeting up with any forum-ites who happen to be in the Bergen area.  I still haven't decided if I am bringing my travel paint set or not, so I'm not sure about a paint day, but I'm down for meeting for dinner or a drink somewhere.

Also, if there is anywhere in particular that I should visit while I am there, feel free to offer suggestions.  Again I'm not sure how much time I will have for sightseeing, but better to have ideas and not time then to have time and no ideas.

Thanks and looking forward to the trip.
  • Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)