Sign in to follow this  
Sanael

A return: 77010 & 77016 Kobolds and Rats

well, it seems to have been not quite a year since my last post, and a bit longer since my last post to Show Off. In the meantime, Nissiana and I have purchased a house, which ate most of the Fall, Winter and Spring, and our Summer has been, per usual, filled with rehearsals and performances. Although I am currently imbroiled with a production of "The Three Musketeers," I've managed to unpack some paint kit and brought it to work. My recent lunch breaks have yielded a passel of kobolds and a pile of rats, both of which will likely lurk the basements of Sharn (or the waste drain of an alchemist's lab, in the case of that one rat) soon enough.

Anyway, these are all to a very rough "look ma, I finished!" standard, mostly just to knock some rust off my brushes. Hope you enjoy.

Penny bases will be blacked eventually.

IMAG0646.jpg

• Like 22

Good to see you painting again.  I ran into some of your work, along with many others, while perusing the older files.  I couldn't help but wonder to where all of you talented contributors to this site had disappeared.  I know all to well how life interferes with fun but its still a bit sad.  Its good to meet you and have you back.

Good paintin

Good to see you again!

I changed my name while you were gone, but still the same Technicoloured Wolf..

Great job!

Stick around now, ok?

14 minutes ago, Pillpeddler said:

Good to see you painting again.  I ran into some of your work, along with many others, while perusing the older files.  I couldn't help but wonder to where all of you talented contributors to this site had disappeared.  I know all to well how life interferes with fun but its still a bit sad.  Its good to meet you and have you back.

Good paintin

Thanks very much. There are certainly some forumites with whom I'd love to be associated, but preferably for my painting rather than my absence. I'm looking forward to being around a bit more, and I can't wait to check out all the new painters on these forums!

1 minute ago, Glitterwolf said:

Good to see you again!

I changed my name while you were gone, but still the same Technicoloured Wolf..

Great job!

Stick around now, ok?

Thanks, Wolf! Although...you know you shed now, right? Your old name was bright but didn't leave a trail...everywhere...there are disco pawprints all over the forum! :huh:

As for sticking around, I don't intend to abandon the forums. Although I may wind up with something like Stern's old schedule, painting and posting September through March/April and being elsewhere in the late Spring and Summer months (for me, it's theater...I think Stern was golfing?) I already do that for all intents and purposes, might as well make it official; we'll see.

• Like 5

Hey, old-timer! Welcome back.

Nice to see you around these parts again, and with some nicely painted figures, too.:winkthumbs:

• Like 1