MASTER PAINTERS 3-5 words biography HELP PLEASE

PinkCarnation

Thanks so very much!!! DKS and Glitter Wolf. I come from a background as a theatrical set designer and builder of props. I totally understand the need for both period and accurate representations and the challenges that fantasy bring to the miniature and theatrical world. Reaper miniature bring for me the freedom to create and get funky. The painters I have met at previous cons have all encouraged me to dig deeper into my approach to painting on such a small scale. So minute that  I wish every figure was a cyclops since getting two eyes to match brings on migraines, I'm signed up for the eye paint class!!! I am looking forward to this years con and seeing as many of you all as I can greet and learn form. last year we missed the event due to a funeral. I do want to note that Michael Proctor has been a most gracious coach and inspiration calming my fears to compete in the wacked out sphere that I bring to the con. I am always humbled by the Master painter and likewise encourage to think big and paint small very very small.

• Like 1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic