Sign in to follow this  
aku-chan

The Gardening Dwarf

1 hour ago, rfusca said:

Love it! Looks like he's ready to chew bubble gum and trim some bushes...and he's all out of gum.

No no... he chews spitting tobacco!

Love this figure!

• Like 1

Nice work Aku-chan !

He looks "more than capable of getting to the root of the problem"...Chuckle.

Love the colour intensity, and the balance you have going there.  That flower pot

gets they eyes moving all over the mini in a very Harmonic way.

Fantastic Job IIIII

Jay

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Peithetairos
      An older miniature I started years ago, but finished recently. I think it was mostly the weapons (shading) and dirty shirt missing. I would say the paint job is average, but I do like the miniature.

I decided to go for a simple, but interesting base, featuring a Nolzur's bottle and Thomarillion barrel. 

• By aku-chan
      Twisted are returning to Kickstarter soon, it's still in the teasing stage at the moment but there should be more details next week.

Since their first Kickstarter wrapped up pretty dang late (even by usual Kickstarter standards), I'm hoping they've learnt a few lessons and keep this one fairly small and manageable.
    • By deathly halliwell
      Hi folks, 
      I recently painted up the dark dwarves (and Margara, dwarf shaman) as some duergar. Heavily inspired by Dr. Faust's Painting Clinic duergar streams for the skin. 
      Only one picture, but may take more if there's interest. :)

• By jonaas33
      Painted this dwarf after he inspired me to write a D&D adventure.  It's a really cool fig with plenty of neat little details.  Comments and critiques are always welcome!  Thanks in advance!

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Scarecrow, part of Dorothy's gang in the game Twisted by Demented Games.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, I did have to leave out some of the finer details though, there's little, tiny stitches all over him that I could barely see never mind paint!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)