Printable spaceship miniatures STL file pack for gaming

• Members

About this project

The story:

I have been designing 3D model spaceships for many years. When I first started with 3D printing, I used to have my models printed through professional 3D printing companies. Although the quality was top notch the turn-around time was too long and costly. Ever since I bought my first 3D printer 2 years ago, my passion for 3D designing my own spaceships and other models has grown even more as I can now bring them to life! 

This project will provide sci-fi lovers, model enthusiasts, as well as tabletop gamers with another quality source to acquire, 3D print, and play with custom designed spaceships. By having actual STL files, you have the freedom to print as many and in any scale as you want!

By showing your interest in my designs and supporting my project, I will be able to design and share even more high quality and detailed models (not just spaceships but also structures!) in the future. The fund (after Kickstarter fees) will be invested on the time in 3D designing the models, cost of testing/prototyping the models as well as printer maintenance. If needed, I might even purchase another 3D printer to help with the prototyping.

The rewards:

As a token of my appreciation to my backers, all backers except the "Private" pledge will receive STL files (NOT PHYSICAL) of my spaceships depending on which level you have pledged (see each pledge level for details). The following are models you will be rewarded through this project.

f7604a312f085098fa6f0db5e05f33d8_origina

6a8fb3648b8fa44ddd74cd770cd57074_origina

Close up of each model:

Civilian cargo ship - A typical civilian cargo space craft with a rugged design. Civilian cargo ship - A typical civilian cargo space craft with a rugged design.

Civilian spacecraft - This spacecraft has no weapons as its a civilian type space craft made purely to travel Civilian spacecraft - This spacecraft has no weapons as its a civilian type space craft made purely to travel

Raven class scout ship - A light armored scout ship equipped with two twin particle cannons one on each side plus missiles for some extra fire power. As the name suggested, this ship is designed for scouting purpose. Raven class scout ship - A light armored scout ship equipped with two twin particle cannons one on each side plus missiles for some extra fire power. As the name suggested, this ship is designed for scouting purpose.

Battlecruiser concept - Inspired by StarCraft's battlecruiser. Battlecruiser concept - Inspired by StarCraft's battlecruiser.
  • Like 1
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KayBee
      Hey all,
      I've got a kickstarter up and running for some modular 3d printable sewer tiles and walls (among other sewer related objects)
      Here are some pictures of the printed versions and the relevant LINK
      Over 100 files are available for this.

• By jadeite
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/buryak/tamed-and-wild-ones-prehistoric-beasts-and-terrains

11 different prehistoric animals as well as a Dodo, each one in different poses. Most of them also have juvenile, armored and deceased variants, others have those as stretch goals. The early bird pledge is 20$ and is still available for half a day, after that it will be increased to 25$ which still seems to be a good price for the number of minis.
      I backed their previous Cave Set and was happy with the result.
    • By Gadgetman!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/dwarves-a-class-of-their-own/description

Story
      Long gone is the time of Dwarves in Midlam, a city built over the ruins of their Middle Home, which lay between the Lost Mountains and the Southern Holds.  The Barons of Midlam have always claimed their city was gifted to them by the dwarves of old, and claim an ancient alliance, although dwarves have rarely been seen in the city, and must register their presence with the Town Council.
      Far to the North, so they say, lies the Lost Mountains, a place of legend and dragons.  It is said that many years ago, a dwarf came to Midlam in secret, hired two guides and headed North, never to be seen again.  There was also rumours that a group of grizzled dwarven mercenaries made the journey, but they too disappeared into folklore.
      Now rumours abound of Dwarven Adventurers, heading North once more, into the perpetual freezing wastes.  The frightened chatter speaks of their desire to rid the Mountains of the orcs and goblins and return the Dwarven King to his throne.  Nobody knows what truly lies North, but people fear the return of the old wars, rampaging dragons and a dark evil that has no name...

Dwarves - A Class of their Own

A set of 12  Male and Female 28m scale Dwarf Miniatures of different Character Classes for all your Fantasy Games.

(two of the set. )
    • By Auberon
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mojibakeminiatures/lore-of-the-nile

Mojibake quit Patreon and it appears they've decided to go the KS route. This is for 5 statues with their corresponding busts as stretch goals.

• By ksbsnowowl
      Edit: Drat, I’m blind. I looked to see if there was already a thread on this, but I’m blind, apparently. Mods, feel free to lock or delete. 

Just saw this newly launched (about 8 hours ago) KS pop up as a recommended campaign at the bottom of the page of another campaign. It does have a 72-hour early bird mini (early bird pledge has 64 hours to go at the time of posting). 

I don’t know much about it yet (what type of plastic?), aside from it being a Spanish company, who have created 7 campaigns; from the reduced-cost tiers (only available to backers of previous campaigns) it seems that at least two of those campaigns have delivered. I’ll try to find out more info tomorrow. 

The campaign has lots of the standard fare, starting at 108 mini’s for €59. But, it has a few nice mini’s that many such campaigns do not, including 3 umber hulks, and a gargantuan Tarrasque-type monster. 

I’m planning to back at the early bird tier, and reevaluate over the coming weeks. 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/juegorama/the-adventurers-and-monsters-plastic-miniatures-edition/description
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 27 Guests (See full list)