Starfinder Masterclass Miniatures

SamuraiJack

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While I am interested in Starfinder, my husband is very interested. 

The 'resin' minis that Ub3r and others have gotten have belied my fears for the material. 

Im still a bit more concerned about furfillmemt. The stretch goals seem low. As if to try to pull in as many All in pledges as possible. We will see.

• Like 2

i'm in for 100 now.  somewhat hesitantly too.  I feel like i'm taking a risk here.

Update: feeling like the risk is a little less.  I just got a shipping notice for my order from August.

Edited by mikem91
  • Like 4

I received my first shipment of minis.  they seem to be in good condition from a cursory look.  i'm not following the whole ship and they're done thing so i'm a little confused on what to expect when.  but honestly, I don't have cycles to worry about it.  this is different from the hasslefree ks - I REALLY wanted those minis.  a bit less so with these.

- elf operative

- space goblins

- half-orc soldier

- dwarf soldier

- half-elf operative

- seelah

- human thief

- candy

I was a late backer so maybe that explains why I'm completely out of the loop here. I received an elf operative (1 of 2 models I ordered) out of the blue a few days ago, then just today got an email stating that the elf was shipping today. So I guess I'll find out in a few days if mine time-traveled or if I'm getting extras :wacko:

The email also mentioned tracking but didn't provide a link--maybe they normally provide tracking, but aren't on the KS orders?