knarthex

Wyrd Gremlinette

So the BOGW arrived here earlier this week, and caused a whole bunch of trouble....

The very first mini I pulled out of the box, is the one this wip is about....

The same thing happened last year when I pulled an anthropomorphic duck from that box.......

So I cleaned her up, primed her, base coated the skin with WC Olive 5, put some WC one coat Beige in her eyes, then some WC Red 1 over that...

and there it stands for the moment...

252j.thumb.jpg.41e6135909626443e85fa16e1d0a2dec.jpg254j.thumb.jpg.dc761db54415dd8e9af9589f89d19d43.jpg258j.thumb.jpg.88cab64a837bb6519d840da627a84571.jpg

Wonder if I can get her done by con....

Edited by OneBoot
Removed a picture
  • Like 9

I have a bunch of the Wyrd Gremlins, that I have slowly amassed, sitting patiently in The Vault. Watching your progress may very well be just the inspiration needed to start painting them. SO have FUN with the Young Mom & her Darling Babe!

• Like 2

I love the Wyrd Gremlins!  I've avoided acquiring many for fear of them taking over my skaven projects...  watching with interest! 

• Like 3

My Malifaux itch was scratched by finding the wide variety Reaper had.  I have a middling size posse for Parker Barrows, but there are a lot of bits and pieces to some and without someone else to play the game with my interest faded and they occupy some space in my storage room.  The cards are still sleeved and it would be easy enough to bring it back to the table.  Mostly, though, they are guarding the doors of my immortality.

Looking at that figure, thought, I can think of a good place where it may end up...

• Like 1

I have a bunch of the Wyrd gremlins, but wasn't familiar with that one. Looking forward to seeing future bulletins!

• Like 1

Some paint...

Skin went through WC Olive 5 to WC olive 1 in 50% steps...

Hair is MSP Auburn Shade...

110j.thumb.jpg.f6b15fa1badbd39d0bbb74f1b1a905aa.jpg

112j.thumb.jpg.ac95957744eab2bcc36632c3b90d8816.jpg

114j.thumb.jpg.3c469942606fac194235ce7675d7f216.jpg

115j.thumb.jpg.940b038ff05a164eb8f19f3500c72e08.jpg

I got 14 days to finish....

Thanks for looking!

G

• Like 7

ooohh    That second to last pic is just so wrong!

Skin tones look good...you should have this done in 7 days leaving you 7 more to tune it :poke:

• Like 2

not enough time to keep writing up stuff...

Due to needing to be done for Wednesday.....

Showoff here

thanks for looking!

• Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      Bravo 66 to all elements this net,

The Drow returns!

So after a long hiatus, and battle with personal problems, I have picked up my brushes, Sable and Air, again...

Starting off with something rather simple, an armored task force for the Game Team Yankee, a WW III TABLETOP game(in 15mm scale), that if the war scenario in the game, and book by the same title, the members fighting in that fictional war would have included yours truly, as I was an M1 Abrams tank crewman in Germany on August 4, 1985...

So the first group is of afore mentioned M1s, after assembly and priming, they were base coated with Tamiya XF-67 NATO Green, using my Grex Genesis airbrush.
      Next was to add the Black part of the NATO 3 color camouflage. This was done with my Iwata HP-SB Plus.

The tracks and road wheel rims were then done with Vallejo German Black, and the end connectors on the tracks with a mix of GW Boltgun metal, and Secret Weapon Brown and Orange rusts. This was done with a Ro&Co size 2 brush.
      (thanks to all those that turned me on to Ro&Co!)

Sorry for the blurry turret pics, but the gun threw things off, and I haven't done this for over a year...

Not much but it is a new start...

I did a complete force for a friend in 2016, the WIP can be found here

Thanks for looking! 
      George
    • By MagicBrew
      I haven't posted here much, as I lost painting last year to depression.  But I have made great strides, both in battling the mind disease and in painting!

It's not Reaper, but I wanted to show off these Malifaux Gremlins because I am so proud of them.

I look forward to posting more here as I paint. I have a whole shelf of Reaper minis in my backlog!

- Magic Brew

• By malefactus
      I started painting these three pieces after having them in the wings for awhile:

The Scarecrow & her Minion are Bombshell Babe minis, the Witch is a Ral Parhta/Iron Wind, the Voodoo Guy is a Wyrd, & the Pumpkinhead is mine:

Hopefully they will progress without further delay/interruption...unlikely as that is.
    • By Scorpionfish
      Thanks to critical Role I have acquired a new player in our group! They're playing a goblin monk named  Butterbug, and picked out this mini a while back as one of the representations for them, and I offered to paint it up. This will be the version who is a security guard at a magic school. Colors are brown with blue and golden yellow accents.

• By knarthex
      So as a lot of folks around these here electronic parts know, I have barely hobbied since ReaperCon, due to brain weasel infestation...
      So for the past few days, I have tried to ease my way back in by working on 'risers' for my display case...
      These are chunks of blue insulation foam, cut to fit on my table saw (what a mess it makes!)
      Then sprayed Grey with Stynylrez primer through my airbrush.

Overall case:

Started life as the 'wings' of an entertainment center, and I added the LED lights scavenged from work...
      Left side is still in progress... (Top to bottom)

A lonely DDS2
      a bare section that I sprayed the foam for tonight (The ex suggested that I put figures with a special value to me in it, old characters and such, likely, exchanges and gifts will end up in there as well, and the first 25mm mini that I ever painted. Rest will be underground critters and whatever else I can cram in there to get them off my bookcases....)
      Frostgrave terrain and warbands...

Right side:

Top is Demons and devils, Undead and pillars, and some of my medal wining Reapercon stuff
      Middle is some bigger things...
      Bottom is Giants and wilderness type critters....

Thanks for taking a peek!
      G
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 71 Guests (See full list)