Sign in to follow this  
evilcoatrack

03364: Isabeau Laroche, Female Paladin

This is so good. I love the clothing detail, and the crisp definition around the lips and eyes.  The only thing I'd suggest is a slight highlight of another color on the face/ cheeks.  But again, this is really good (and far better than I can paint)!

• Like 1

Wow. I'm with @Cyradis, two tone cloak is something new to me, I'll try to work on something similar! And I love the tartan and freehand, impressive. It's all so neat!

I painted this mini too, some time ago, and I also tried a freehand on the shield. 

Edited by NyarlaBcn
  • Like 1

Dude. 

I don't know what more to say. This rocks. 

Since I assume this means you play/have played Baldur's Gate, is there a Minsc conversion on the horizon? 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sirgourls said:

Dude. 

I don't know what more to say. This rocks. 

Since I assume this means you play/have played Baldur's Gate, is there a Minsc conversion on the horizon? 

Thanks!  I'm afraid that the campaign she's in is set in the 5th edition timeline, so Minsc has been dead for awhile.  I may have to do something involving a descendant of either him or Boo, though.

• Like 1

great work on this one. The kilt really stands out as well as your color scheme, well done

• Like 1

Love the plaid and the freehand on the shield!

The highlights on the blue portions of the cloak came out a bit sharp -- they could do with a tad more blending, perhaps.  Still, it looks good!