Sign in to follow this  
Sharkbelly

Tzeentch Pink Horrors

On 10/1/2017 at 1:36 AM, Guildenstern said:

Now u just have to do, what is it? 18? Blue horrors? :p

Nah, they work differently now. It's optional to split them when they die, and you have to have the points available in reserve to bring the new models out (at least, this is how it works in 40k). You should be ok with something approaching a 3:2:2 ratio for Pink:blue:brimstone in most cases - assuming you'd never have all of any single horror type dead. 

For 12 Pinks, I'd assume 8-10 Blues and 8-10 Brimstones, and assume that a) some pinks would still be on the field while blues were also, and b) some blues would die and be replaced by Brims freeing up blues for when your last few pinks die

Oooh thanks good to know! I may end up painting some as well, depending on what son ends up picking haha

@OP - can't wait to see more of your army as well =D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting my Beastman Champion and true child of Atmos (In my own fantasy setting I base some of my Games Workshop stuff in, Beastman are a race of former humans who were changed by worshipping an ancient, goat-headed god called Atmos. Occasionally, an actual goat-headed Beastman will be born amongst them and will be considered Atmos's offspring, they then get all the best food and stuff and grow up to be one of the leaders or shamans of the various tribes.) Who is from the Warhammer: Underworlds range by Games Workshop.

I'm super pleased with how this guy turned out, but I really need to buckle down and actually finish one of these Underworlds sets.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Maledrakh
      Have some Pride!
      Minis from the lovecraftian tentacled horror board game The Others: 7 Sins.

The Avatar of Pride

Leonine and resplendant. Unashamed. All Out. Pride.

The largest of all the Avatars, the base is a pillshaped 65mm x 45mm.

The Abominations of Pride:

25mm integral bases.
      The Abominations of Pride are a further exploration of Contrast paints. And as it so happens, they are slightly reminiscent of rainbow stripes when on parade.  This is in fact unintentional but at the same time oddly fitting.
      These were basecoated in a light cream colour, and then each was given a single coat of a different contrast paint.
      From the left: Creed Camo, Space Wolf Grey, Wildwood, Militarum Green, Plaguebearer Flesh, Darkoath Flesh.
      I then tried to drybrush them a bit, but the contrast paint came off in patches, not being strong enough to resist the mechanical rubbing of the bristles. *sigh* and here I thought I was being extra gentle.
      So this reinforces the earlier lesson of no drybrushing on contrast paints.
      I put some carroburg crimson shade wash on the ends of the limbs and tentacles, and later some thinned Mephiston Red regular paint. Eyes in blue, some teeth, black bases with black flockmix and done.

All that Pride, and not a shred of Dignity.

These are the last of all my The Others: 7 Sins minis. Now their to-be-painted-box in the shelf is all empty and hollow, ready to be filled by someting shiny and new! Time to prep some more of the HATE minis perhaps?

Avatar and Abominations of Pride
      From the base game set of The Others: 7 Sins boardgame, 2016
      Guillotine Games / Studio McVey / CMON
      PVC boardgame plastic
      The boardgame and some expansions should still be available in the wild but seem to be getting scarce.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting the Ogre Tyrant by Games Workshop, he is very heavily armed.

This one took a while, it's very much one of those minis where the more you work on it, the more details you find.
      I am very pleased with how he turned out though.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the 'Shroomancer, part of the Gooblapalooza set from Games Workshop who are all Goblin Wizards with different powers. This one alters the reality around him by getting really high on mushrooms, considering his "creations" appear to be attacking him this doesn't seem to be the most reliable of powers.

Really pleased with how this one turned out, I think the super cartoony sculpt just gelled well with the way I paint.

• By Sharkbelly
      My next project is these Bloodreavers and Slaughterpriest for Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer Quest. Enjoy!

• Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)