Which one is your favorite CAV?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, I have always loved the looks of the "Dictator", I really want a "Black Lightning Dictator"!!

:wub::wub::wub:

SuMicus.gif:wub:

I will be getting a few of the "Dictator 70", also!!!

It hits hard, and moves pretty fast, but on light on the armor...

I still love it...

I have 10 Dictators so far.

Good luck finding a Black Lightning Dictator. We gave away the last one Reaper had last fall. ::(:

My favorite based on looks and fluff is probably the Sultan. But for playability, the Gladiator II has proven itself time and again to be the best heavy hitter out there for its price tag.

Oh my... how to choose from so many that I really like? Well, instead of choosing a favorite I'll just list the one's I really like. I'll assume that the first one's that pop up in my head are my "ranked" favorites, if that makes sense.

This is a list of "aesthetically" preferred units.

Jaguar

Falcon

Centurion

Starhawk VI

Mantis

Scorpion

Wow... just really feels wrong not to list more than this but I'd be here all night juggling the list if I didn't settle on these.

As for my favorite "effective" unit... well really that just depends on the type of game and the objective. I won't play with any of the unit's I consider ugly... hehehe.

the BL Dictator was the Dictator 70, before the Dictator 70 was. Its a 5dt, gkw14 carrying monstrousity, at a much cheaper cost, hehehehe.

Favorite CAV:

-Starhawk V

-Regent

I love modifying these two in so many ways, for so many different situations..............

Other highly notables:

Duelist, Soveriegn, Gladiator

yeah, I like HM!!!!!

Favorite Tank or Vehicle

Naginata

Despot

Dingo

these are the core of our armor units.......

Favorite gunship

Tsuiseki

Kharl

for obvious reasons........

Conqueror. Looking mean is good. Killing infantry across the table is good. Now if you can look mean while killing infantry across the board, you're doing real good! The CAV of choice when "getting revenge on the school bully". :devil:

hmm ... just noticed the Wyvern has 18 power ... oh the possibilities ...

Good luck finding a Black Lightning Dictator. We gave away the last one Reaper had last fall. ::(:

My favorite based on looks and fluff is probably the Sultan. But for playability, the Gladiator II has proven itself time and again to be the best heavy hitter out there for its price tag.

Gladiator I rember when all you guys told me I was crazy for saying how good a CAV that was Chrome. It has been my favorite since the Core Rulebook came out and it still is.