Which one is your favorite CAV?

Neyuttad

Until reading this post i have never heard of a "B.L dictator"....hmm...looks like i've been kept in the dark....

_____

snowstorm....making warfare look like poetry in motion....even when kept in the dark :wow:

The BL Dictator is a limited edition figure that was awarded only during the first year or so of BL as a program. The BLD is unique, and it requires a certificate to use in Sanctioned events. Even if you were to get one, without that certificate, it would not be legal for official games.

The 70's Dictator is similar in many respects to the BL Dictator. If you really feel you need a BL Dictator, use a 70's. And, the 70's does not require the LE Certificate to be presented.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no Cav action in my area. If I want to play cav I have to go to Origins, and thats just once a year. I am buying the cav minis because I love them. I have been working on a merc group that uses only Koda Works equipment. Koda and nothing else! That is why I have been trying to get the original hand mastered Dictator, and why I must now have the BL Dictator! I understand that I could never use it in an official Reaper event because I did not earn it in the proper time slot. I would just love to have the figure to make my unit complete. So if any of you who have extras would be willing to part with one, I would be willing to pay well for it.........even shipping from the UK!

Thanks

Desperate Darrin in Kent Ohio

[email protected]

Thanx for the info Bryan....i have one (yup only one)...at present..but i.m getting some more coz it rocks...it even liiks cooler with a regent missile pod stuffed between it's shoulders.......that is what i have done with mine....O.K it does not change it in any way....it just looks meaner.... ::D:

snowstorm....making warfare look like poetry in motion

Zeek Hotep.

If one of us were to sell you a BL Dictator then it would demean the effort of anyone who won one while they were available. It won't happen, so I'd stop asking.

SnowTiger, I'm sure I've mentioned the BLD, but perhaps not :o) I have one painted, so when we get together you can see one :o)

Much more useful than the D2 :o)