Sign in to follow this  
Shogun

The Deck Of Many: DnD 5e Reference Cards

The Deck of Many is a series of 5e reference cards for Monsters, NPCs, Conditions and Weapons.

The Deck of Many is a tool used to assist Game Masters in their role-playing campaigns, freeing them from traditional reference books and allowing them to only bring the references they need. Each card features original artwork and easy to reference information. Should we be successful, all funds raised from this campaign will go towards producing the 4 decks and other campaign rewards.

Starting price: $16 for your choice of 1 deck including shipping to U.S & CAN

http://kck.st/2iXieoF

IMG_0766.PNG

Edited by Shogun
  • Like 1

These look okay. It's a little disappointing that the decks only come with 20-30 cards. The condition deck is tempting though. I have the Pathfinder version and it's definitely helpful ($10 for 52 cards). Also just got the latest official GF9 Arcane, Cleric, Paladin, Ranger, and Martial Powers & Races spellbook cards and they're amazingly useful. My kids use 9-pocket plastic pages to hold the race, power & spells needed for their characters. Looks like these are the DM's version. 

I'm not sure how useful the monster decks would be with so few monsters per deck, but they definitely picked useful common ones. Gonna set it on reminder and think about it. 

The decks just don't have enough cards for mine. They should be called the Deck of Some, because you're not getting everything you need. 20-30 monsters per deck only covers a subset of what you come across in your average D&D campaign.

I completely agree, they are unlocking currently the 3rd deck of monsters but even if they had the whole MM done what’s the point? The NPC and conditions decks are what I’m looking forward to. 

I’m going for the full set as it’s only $50 and feel I will use some decks a lot