ub3r_n3rd

Mounts & Animal Companions - an ub3r showoff

Wow.. Some D&D groups are so darn lucky.. I hope they do appreciate your efforts..

Me? I am NOT jealous or anything.. No.. No way.. No.  

• Like 3

Those are all very nice.  I agree with the above statements, especially the  point made about your excellent work being appreciated.

Good paintin

• Like 2

Nice work on them!

Side note: Bagheera is the name of my one of my cats, so I'm pretty sure I can guess where your player got their inspiration for that name.:poke:

• Like 1

Thanks everyone, very happy you all like them!

29 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Nice work on them!

Side note: Bagheera is the name of my one of my cats, so I'm pretty sure I can guess where your player got their inspiration for that name.:poke:

The name sounds very familiar, but I can’t place it! It’s been driving me a bit nuts. Where did you & he get it from?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Bagheera was the name of the panther from 'The Jungle Book'

Ahh! Yeah!!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JudgeSamson
      Here is my Owlbear promo from Bones Black.  It was a lot of fun to paint!  As an aside, does anyone know if this can still be purchased through Reaper?  I can't find it on the site anymore... :(

• By HolkDiggity
      I've been trying to do a bit of painting every day, since RCon is coming up so soon. I have a problem with long-term projects, though, so I need to occasionally work on something quick and sweet in between. Sometimes I need to finish something to keep me motivated, you know? Tonight's lucky candidate was this bear, whom I love. His name is Randall and he likes standing in fields.

Anyhow, enjoy!

• By Pochi
      I painted the Bones Black, Bones, and Wizkids owlbears as Great Horned Owls. This is the Bones Black owlbear. Not sure why it isn't in the store, even under the special edition section. I used the number it was assigned my order form. Anyway, it is a pretty cool model! I have several of them so will be able to paint them as different types of owls. I definitely need a Hedwig owlbear!

• By Auberon
      My partner this time around was Aard who, in the usual forum fashion, had very broad wishes that in the end was narrowed down to rangers w/cloaks.  So I ordered an assortment of rangers and started painting one.  Then I opened one of the potential gifts and painted it too, so one less gift one more painted mini.  The first ranger is very green, so we'll call her the spring ranger, while the other is dressed in the latest fall fashion - the autumn ranger.  Also, bonus panther animal companion.

• By Vacaroja
      Pulled from some Iron Winds Metal random bins at a con, it's a combination of a Ral Partha Nightmare and the wings of a Blue Dragon. Enjoy!

• Who's Online   30 Members, 4 Anonymous, 261 Guests (See full list)