About this project

Wondering what this campaign is about? It's about Micro Art Studio's great Tabletop Battlefields!

Some players lack time to create a nice-looking gaming board. Unfortunately sometimes it ends up with playing on random, clumsy terrain - this is where we step in to change it!

We created unique sets by mixing a bit of our current products with some new, superb releases! We give you battlefields of the highest quality, where you will fight the most epic battles!

Game-ready tabletop board scenery sets are a totally new idea - containing thematical terrain and a playmat available at a decent price!

The scenery is made of special polyurethane foam which is well known for its durability. It is easy to glue with cyanoacrylate adhesive and can be primed & painted with almost any coating.

Products we create are up to date with current rules of different wargames, therefore playing on them feels natural and easy-going. We are wargamers ourselves, so don't hesitate and put your trust in us!

Shipping rates

Keep in mind that pledge values do not include shipping costs. They will have to be added in the pledge manager after the campaign is finished.

Your shipping will never be more expenive than 60$ (30$ for EU), no matter what you choose or what your location is. All packages will be tracked and we take full responsibility for their delivery.

350b3b4354625a1847cfbe0bbe6a5192_origina

6bf8723c3f25220c34ec72603cd5f8b6_origina

4f024bb10a8cd565fb1d0fd7a33ef3dc_origina

c943a8514e3bd05b3dd8447cc46cb429_origina

5c543d549d660ca6feddc3f773657ccc_origina

115faeabc751a1c5c543a61014b76a9e_origina

eeaa90cec5cfe49d7947512f4a0d8518_origina

1 minute ago, NecroMancer said:

The K in the upper left of the video link will take you to the KS.

ya learn something new every day!

I wondered why suddenly none of the threads ever had links.  My old man eyes were looking for underlined text like we had back in my day

3 minutes ago, Reaperbryan said:

ya learn something new every day!

I wondered why suddenly none of the threads ever had links.  My old man eyes were looking for underlined text like we had back in my day

Me too, I was starting to get annoyed by it.

Yay!  I did a good!  After my tremendous act of kindness here today maybe if you remember in February 2019 you can sign my Bones 4 box before it ships out?

5 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Yay!  I did a good!  After my tremendous act of kindness here today maybe if you remember in February 2019 you can sign my Bones 4 box before it ships out?

I only signed boxes if 

A) I recognized the ship-to name on the parcel

AND

B) I was in a position where signing the box was possible

I believe I signed less than 20 of 14,000 boxes.