Getting to know each other, October edition

5 minutes ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

I like, love, and enjoy MOST of you to some extent, but I can't say I ever thot about sleeping with any of you in effigy... that's weird, even by MY standards...

Besides, your hair might get jealous...

• Like 9
  • Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of my favourite anecdotes, not because it's particularly interesting but because it means a lot to me.   Until fairly recently (last 10 years or so), people in the UK haven't really put

My wife passed away 4 years ago last Saturday, so it should be no mystery that I would like to see her one more time.

While I don't have any Halloween decorations up this year, the neighborhood has a bunch of nicely done up brown stones.  

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Pingo said:

Oh, not that I don't think you would make an adorable plushie.

Just ... As has been reasonably said, it is a wee bit stalkerish.

I don't really consider the idea of plushies made of avatar pictures stalkerish. If they were plushies of actually us, that would be stalkerish. Plushies are not much different from minis of avatars. 

• Like 6
On 10/16/2017 at 5:42 AM, Crowley said:

Question for Monday, the 16th of October:

Like Van Helsing holding up a cross, what's your go-to to ward off the evils of Con Crud? 

Umm. I did get a flu-shot. I have been experimenting with pro-biotic tablets. (They were two bottles for $10; nice artificial orange flavor; chewable tablets.)

On 10/17/2017 at 5:43 AM, Crowley said:

Question for Tuesday, October 17th:

Are you excited for ReaperCon? Are you Ready for ReaperCon? If you're going, what are you most looking forward to? If you're not, do you have any ReaperCon adjacent activities planned? 

No.

No.

Melt Table? ...if wallet dreading it can be described as looking forward...

18 hours ago, Crowley said:

Question for Wednesday, the 18th of October:

If you could have a plushie of any forumite (except yourself) who would you get?

Lots of suggestions so far, but I didn't see a Nücleär Krïll plushie as an option.

Edited by TGP
Don't tell me NK isn't a real forumite...
  • Like 10
40 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Since our resident Hamminister is otherwise occupied (nudgenudgewinkwinknudgenudgeagain), today I will post the question:

Question for Thursday October 19: What is the craziest thing you'd like to hear that happened at Reapercon this year?

@Reaperbryan danced the watoosi on a table while wearing  large purple velvet hat and red feather boa. @buglips*the*goblin joined him doing the hustle while wearing a skin tight gold lamé jumpsuit with fuscia thigh-high glossy leather boots.

• Like 7
50 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Since our resident Hamminister is otherwise occupied (nudgenudgewinkwinknudgenudgeagain), today I will post the question:

Question for Thursday October 19: What is the craziest thing you'd like to hear that happened at Reapercon this year?

I want there to be a Time Warp flash mob dance. 

• Like 9