Evilhalfling

Mudcroak and friends.

These look great! I have painted 2 sets of these already and have another waiting in the giant box of unpainted things. They are just so fun and so many options in ways to paint them! Did you find the little puffer fish on Mudcroak? I like all of them but the way you painted the blue one really makes him pop.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Pochi said:

These look great! I have painted 2 sets of these already and have another waiting in the giant box of unpainted things. They are just so fun and so many options in ways to paint them! Did you find the little puffer fish on Mudcroak? I like all of them but the way you painted the blue one really makes him pop.

I saw the puffer fish, but I really didn't know what to do with him.  

I would definitely paint several more of the warriors before I painted another mudcroak.  in fact I was thinking, I cant really use 3 frogs in a game, but if I had like 7 frogs....  but that way lies madness, and overspending my budget. 

As for patterns I just googled "blue frog", and picked the best pattern, then did the same for red.

the blue is layered up to copper verdigris.  Apparently now that I have used it on a rainbow dragon I use it on everything. 

Edited by Evilhalfling
  • Like 1