Paint by Die Roll and Survival Speed Paints

Ludo

I made a SNAFU and double booked myself for the Paint by Die Roll. The great kaiju has used his powers of internet and corrected it. However the Friday event had to be canceled. My apologies to everyone who was so kind to preregister. We have scheduled 2 new Paint by Die Roll events, One Thursday and one Saturday. We also added Survival Speed Paints after dinner every night. They are on the schedule and can be reserved. Again my apologies for messing up people's schedules!

~Ludo

• Like 5

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

I went to look at the schedule and it says not available. I suppose I missed the sign up periods.

Pre-reg closed on Friday. You can still register as a walk-in when you get there, though! Prices will be the same. :) 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 3

On 10/6/2017 at 10:14 AM, Ludo said:

I made a SNAFU and double booked myself for the Paint by Die Roll. The great kaiju has used his powers of internet and corrected it. However the Friday event had to be canceled. My apologies to everyone who was so kind to preregister. We have scheduled 2 new Paint by Die Roll events, One Thursday and one Saturday. We also added Survival Speed Paints after dinner every night. They are on the schedule and can be reserved. Again my apologies for messing up people's schedules!

~Ludo

Paint by Die Roll sounds a lot like a Random Rainbow Dragon Challenge. ::D:

• Like 3