Sign in to follow this  
wdmartin

Freeport Lizard Man

That is a SPLENDID looking Lizard Lad...I love the long neck. You did an OUTSTANDING job with brush & palette on both the mini & the base. VERY NICELY DONE!

Yup, you nailed it alright! The scales and underbelly all speak lizard. Could a light gloss varnish add to that effect, I dont know. Might be worth a try.. 

Also, were the green vine like things part of the original base or did you attach them yourself? If so, what did you use (it looks awesome by the way)?

@Ratmaster2000 -- sadly, no, not EverQuest.  This is Freeport, City of Pirates, an extremely detailed city designed for use in d20 based games.  It started out in 3.5, and then they did a Kickstarter to port it to Pathfinder.  This was a promo mini that got made as part of that, by Eastern Front Studios.

@VolksFest -- the green vines were part of the base.  It's from Micro Art Studios.  Or I thought it was -- I went looking for it on their site and couldn't find it again.  Hrm.  Anyway, everything was built in from the start, which made it pretty challenging to attach anything else to it.  Fortunately this guy's dainty feet fit neatly into the two open spots on the base.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this