I've been testing out the new WizKids ready to paints. It was just the simple beasts for now, but I wasn't too impressed with the PC sculpts.  I'm hoping they improve the QC for the next wave, there's some cool designs coming.

The pack:

59d906d43cd2d_beastsa.jpg.ac38fb0dbe4a4b8fc4a2df98deaac7c1.jpg

The Displacer Beast:

59d906d670a36_beastsb.thumb.jpg.7e90c17f83b56b9381d413e6b3ea3de4.jpg59d906d7f2621_beastsc.thumb.jpg.0db77b630559177232fb9bf40c62734f.jpg59d906d953d4b_beastsd.thumb.jpg.be351b7576bd720f999afe6d8e151d03.jpg

The Blink Dog:

59d906db59e14_beastse.thumb.jpg.bfe6fda845a78afb991ccc546109af2a.jpg59d906dce18ea_beastsf.thumb.jpg.33181cd52381ced0e835539336f77028.jpg

59d906de3a3da_beastsg.thumb.jpg.cfaac307fe81dca3b9b6c5765eac1f26.jpg59d906df8b008_beastsh.thumb.jpg.821c9fbd2a4ac0449710b537cb53cb62.jpg59d906e100dc8_beastsi.thumb.jpg.c72952529cd38ac7f443aa8a3ac8fe5c.jpg

• Like 15
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

I haven't seen a Blink Dog since first edition. Does anyone USE those any more? 

Nice sculpts. I wish the PCs I've seen so far had been up to that standards.

I've used them a few times in 5E, as they show up on a few Wilderness random encounter tables and such.  I like the concept, naturally occurring dogs from the Feywild that just randomly cross over and continue being...dogs!

• Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marc
      5th Edition enters the Plane of Shadow!

A realm just beyond the mortal world—seize magical power, play new heroes, and bring the secrets of the shadows into the light!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/deepmagic/book-of-ebon-tides-5th-edition-enters-the-plane-of-shadows?ref=e2bbsa&token=8048a244

The Plane of Shadow exists beside the mortal world, one step beyond the veil—and  your heroes can enter this otherworldly realm of fey shadows, undead horrors, and wild adventure!

The Book of Ebon Tides provides a complete guide to the people, places, heroes, magic, and monsters of the Plane of Shadow, a land where fey magic, illusion, and trickery are as potent as steel.

From shadow goblins to ghouls, from elves to bearfolk, this is a world of mystery and enchantment. On the muddy black riverbanks and along alleys paved with bone, new heroes wander in the light of the moon, summon lunar devils, and battle in crumbling castles. 

Come explore a shadow world next door to every other, just one step down the shadow road. . . .
    • By MojoBob
      This is Miguel Zavala's redesigned Umber Hulk, printed on my Mars Pro and painted with Vallejo acrylics.

It's a monster I haven't used much, if at all, in my own campaign, but my favourite character of old, Sir Fnord the Pretty Neat died of them twice, both times by having his head ripped clean off.
    • By Lidless Eye
      Thanks to a generous gift from one of my players, I got a chance to paint the new version of Zodgrod Wortsnogga, the first miniature I painted some 21 years ago.

I tried to copy the bizarre color scheme of the original Tamiya Acrylics as much as I could, the new plastic version has some drastic design changes.

The new one was using all Reaper paints and Army Painter tones.

• By Lidless Eye
      It is Orctober, my dudes.

First up, the Dungeon Dwellers Orcs of the Ragged Wound Tribe

And Goblins are just little Orcs, right?  What better way to celebrate Orctober than little Orcs?

• By Lidless Eye
      Another day, another set of painted miniatures from Bones V.

There's always room for ruins.

as if the frozen wastes weren't bad enough, here comes the Mamlord.

Super Merrow Brothers

Just an Ogre living the simple life.

At least the Firbolg seem friendly.

Sea-Dwelling Slithe

Catfolk, who are innocent of this crime

I figured if they were a main culprit for the shipping delays, I should paint the Dragonfolk early on rather than letting them languish in a box.

Scatter matters.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)