KruleBear

Castle from Renaissance Miniatures KS

That is a BEAUTYAND it has the potential to become even more so. OUTSTANDING WORK!

There never seems to be enough storage. I think I would run out of room even if I lived in an aircraft hangar.

• Like 4

Renaissance Miniatures makes really nice modular lasercut buildings.  

• Like 4

That looks really nice... I only got a ballista in this kickstarter. Everything was really nice, but I didn't think I would use a lot of big scenery and could not justify the expense. Looking at your castle though, I wish I had. But I have heard that big castles make great Thanksgiving centerpieces... ::D:

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, malefactus said:

That is a BEAUTYAND it has the potential to become even more so. OUTSTANDING WORK!

There never seems to be enough storage. I think I would run out of room even if I lived in an aircraft hangar.

Thanks Malefactus. These kits would make great foundations for building some awesome terrain, but at this point I have no desire to trick it out. They are nice enough as is to act as an opponent castle to the Dwarven Forge stuff in my kids daily play and if I ever game it would look pretty nice on the board. 

I have a tool shed, garage, spare bed room, and utility room to hide my stuff and it still isn't enough room. 

49 minutes ago, Smokestack said:

That looks really nice... I only got a ballista in this kickstarter. Everything was really nice, but I didn't think I would use a lot of big scenery and could not justify the expense. Looking at your castle though, I wish I had. But I have heard that big castles make great Thanksgiving centerpieces... ::D:

That is a great idea and might convince my wife that I bought it for us if it shows up on the dinner table...::D: I found the fit on the castle stuff to be much better than the Spanish Mission from the Earlier Pirate KS I put together.  I still have a siege tower to put together from this KS...then hopefully I won't be too burnt out to start on the ships from the Pirate KS. Thanks for the feed back. 

57 minutes ago, Pingo said:

Renaissance Miniatures makes really nice modular lasercut buildings.  

Yeah, it is a shame that they are scaling back their operation/business as they have a few unique things I haven't seen other places. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KruleBear said:

....now where do I store all this terrain I am making::(:

Well, in your kid's room, obviously... ::D:

"No, son, it's Daddy's turn to play with the castle now... You can play with it later after all his little friends leave."

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 3

15 hours ago, Mad Jack said:

Well, in your kid's room, obviously... ::D:

"No, son, it's Daddy's turn to play with the castle now... You can play with it later after all his little friends leave."

LOL. That strategy is already in progress. And we have had that discussion before I believe. ::):

• Like 1

That's really cool!

I just went by their site, and am depressed that I'll probably never be able to get any of their really cool big pieces any more.

• Like 1

I've wanted to back pretty much every project of theirs but their Medieval Village is the only one I was able to. 

• Like 1