Sign in to follow this  
InvisibleThumb

Crypt and more display for October

Managed to get some paint on another wolf, this one quite big and bad.  It was a quick job though I tried to get more variations of brown and grey than are showing in the photo.  This is the bones 3 werewolf.  While I was not originally sold on the pose, I have to admit it is very suggestive.  I can just see this being part of a diorama (Red would be hiding around the corner while the wolf's head emerges through the cottage window)

image.jpg.62082b5db42f65a99c25e97c656ce43e.jpg

image.jpg.eb4cbc30ae229a3a11282b9bf8c4fdbd.jpg

since it will be joining the forested side of the display, I pulled out my only two premade trees for a quick action shot.  

image.jpg.211e7c2a31255eeb75f18d90db074a86.jpg

whatcha got in yer basket?

• Like 11

Awesome!   Missed this at first, but glad I finally saw it.

I used to play a lot of Dungeons & Dragons Online (DDO), and I have to say, your terrain reminds me very much of an area in that game known as Delera's Graveyard.

That's gotta be a good thing, right?  On account of it being supposed to look like a graveyard that's fun to play games in and all...  :)

Anyhow, great job, and the minis look very nice as well!

Kang

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      I've been waiting to post this until I have enough, but I've just been working on random pieces of scatter terrain in between other projects.

Any 3D printed parts are done on my Creality Ender 3.

Trees from EC3D

Trees from Dark Realms

Barrel, +3 Barrel of Sundering (Warhammer props)

Wood bundle, Alchemist's Table and Shelf from Vae Victis, I've honestly forgotten who the other designs were from.

"The beacons are lit!  Gondor calls for aid!"

Beacon Tower from RMPrintables

Lounge Chair from Impact! Miniatures, awning from Warhammer, weapon pile from The Hobbit, treasure piles from Reaper Miniatures.

Fantasy Objective Tokens by PhysUdo on Thingiverse.

Ogre Totem from Warhammer, Town Fountain 3D print from unknown, Alchemist's Wares & Firestick Bundle from Vae Victis, Sandbags by MegaBlox, one tree/odd plant is an old Marauder Giant club and the other is from a Gandalf action figure.

• By BardicDave
      I previously posted a show-off thread for the male lion in this pair, but I wound up stripping him and repainting him after mistakenly ruining him when doing touch-ups/sealing. So here they both are!

C&C welcome.

• By HolkDiggity
      One step closer to having the full Dungeon Dwellers set finished! I tried a lot of different stuff here, most for the first time! Such as...
      -Full NMM armor
      -Freehand on cloak
      -Painted highlights on liquid
      -A unique gem in the shield (Watermelon Tourmaline)
      -A tiny bit of OSL on the eyes

• By BardicDave
      My goal here was to push myself to go as fast as possible. Start to finish it took approx. 2.5 hours, which is definitely a record for me. Contrary to my usual practice, I painted the integral base; when I do get around to doing a proper base, I will likely integrate it into the display. C&C welcome.

• Who's Online   24 Members, 1 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)