Reapercon 2004 Pictures

Froggy the Great

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and finally a pair sculpting class shots.

Stormus (my teen, aka Jeremy) earned the right to attend Jason & Bobby's class on Saturday.

class01.jpg

At the table with him is Jester (behind his hand), Dancin' Debbie and a lovely lady whose name I cannot recall (my apologies).

Instructing is Jason on the right and Bobby on the left.

class02.jpg

cher ^_^

Lady Storm, her name was Amanda Johnson I believe. She said that she was there with her BF. She was quite good at sculpting - Bobby taught us a "thigh trick" and she got it on her first try.

debby ^_^

Thanks Cher, now I can prove I was actually there! You also got me and Mengu in our Warlord game, with my capable tutor Lord Baasen and he who shall remain nameless...

"Debby, I did exactly the same thing... my camera didn't even see the light of day :o("

No worries Leech, I got photos of you running CAV Demos so we could prove we actually had players *grin*

Patrick"Mad Pat" Haughton

Dallas Texas

My camera is a Pentax *istD, which is a digital SLR camera. The images I've posted are resized to 25% of the original size.

I just wish that I had a tripod with me so that I could have taken some pictures of the minis that had a deeper field. I took some pics of the armies on the shelves, and only a few of the minis in each one are in focus. Kinda like the pictures of the painted Sophies, where the other minis are out of focus.

As promissed a few extra photos..

Frank "Leech" Vickers Running our first capture the flag game.

CavGame.jpg

Another photo of the New Memphis sand table, and we mean sand, and the 14 sections put together to defend it

MudBugs.jpg

And of course the lovely ladies behind the sales counter, Carol and Jay

JayCarol.jpg

All in all we had a great time doing demos and meeting tons of folks

Patrick "Mad Pat" Haughton

Dallas Texas