• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello guys,

so here is a figure I just finished up yesterday and got her on a base.  

Not so sure where she is from, but am almost sure she's a Ral Partha Import from the eighties, but I could never seem to find any image of her in any old catalogue.

Also no idea who the sculptor is, so if anybody knows, please give me a hand and let me know!

Not too happy with the sword, didn't build up enough to white I think and still a little too blue, but in the end I guess I'm not going back, on to the next new miniature to paint.  If I ended up being too persnickety, I'd never get anything thing finished, and I have a pending pile of thousands to still work on....

• By Disciple of Sakura
      I got these guys painted sometime last year, but I'm just now getting around to showing them off. They were spray painted with a glow in the dark green spray paint, which I was expecting would tinge them with a spectral look from above, and it didn't work, so I just sprayed the whole mini, then inked them, dry brushed them, and then did the painting on the bases and weapons and such. I'm pretty satisfied with them overall, though I think the eyes aren't as obvious in the photos as they should be. 

Oh! And they glow in the dark a bit, though that's hard to photograph...

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Mary Jo, a member of the River Widows faction from Reapers Dreadmere setting.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, and as a bonus she turned out pretty decent too!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By odinsgrandson
      The Screaming Antelope is one of the core monsters of Kingdom Death: Monster.  And the fact that you can get so many fine resources from it makes it one of the most hunted creatures in the setting.
      For this paintjob, I wanted to move away from both the grey standard color scheme for the antelope and away from the red "skinned antelope" look I've often seen.
      All together, I feel like this came out really well.
      The base is constructed from apoxie sculpt and green stuff.

• By PhantomAquarist
      This is the very first mini I painted this year! :D

• Who's Online   25 Members, 2 Anonymous, 31 Guests (See full list)