SamuraiJack

Time of Legends: Joan of Arc

42 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

I have been looking for 4 Horsemen for awhile but I really don't like the sculpts for these ones which is unfortunate!

Same here. They wanted to do something different with them but Death and War are just ... strange. They are fairly big so I might be able to fix Wars rider with a mounted chaos knight. Death will be much more difficult to fix, probably not worth bothering. Conquest and Famine are good the way they are. LOVE that Leviathan though. In fact all the unholy troops look great. Judgement is a nice model too. Overall I really think its a great value for so many 15mm army troops. I'm staying in despite some models I not fond of.

• Like 2

I broke down and pledged, but still not sure I'm going to stay in.  I don't really need another game, but the smaller scale has me intrigued.  And the sculpts look fantastic!

• Like 3

I like the dragon.. and the horsemen.. and a couple others.. but I just dont like pre-assembled models.. and there are all these pretty new sculpted busts just waiting to be purchased

• Like 1

I have been fascinated by medieval religous imagery for a long time (as in, how they portrayed images of heaven and hell in medieval art) and those apocalyptic minis just nail it.

Also, that Dragon. and the Devil. And the Beast. and those other large ones that still are large when compared to 28mm... too many reductions to my will save!

Even though I generally do not have much of an interest in small scales such as the pseudo-15mm used in this game, it will be fun doing an apocalyptic Army of Darkness / War of the Worlds mashup with my All Quiet on the Martian Front minis that I built but never got round to painting. Maybe this is the ticket to get some of them done. I do hope the human sized minis are about the same size as my AQotMF, although I suspect the ToL minis might be a tad smaller than my American Doughboys. Won't really matter at it will be the Tripods that will get stuck in!

• Like 2

If those minis were 28mm, I'd probably have a hard time spending less than $400. But I'm a 28/32mm only guy and so I made my will roll (difficult as it was). I'm pledging fro Oathsworn and I finished the first part of my Bones IV order ... I might pledge for Mantic's Vanguard (maybe) and that should be enough for now (tries to convince himself).

• Like 2

Just missed the deadline by sleeping late, and didn't notice the big terrain piece. Dang!

Didn't realize until later that you could throw the terrain pieces onto the board and make an impromptu village for RPG's.

Oh well. I keep reminding myself that those KDM and Conan miniatures and three boxes of Bones and two Mousling sets and Massive Darkness and a Mantic Undead Army and Johnny Lauck's miniatures and Dark Sword's Stephanie Law miniatures :P still need painting, and that Batman is coming in February! 

• Like 3

Received notice that the pledge manager is live for the next 2 months.

I only pledged $1 during the kickstarter as a place holder for the dragon.

I'll likely up it.

Yet another delay in adding to my Bones 4 pledge.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darsc Zacal said:

I only pledged $1 during the kickstarter as a place holder for the dragon.

I'll likely up it.

I did the same thing.  Although when. I went and looked at the shipping I decided this is most likely a pass for me. 

The dragon is $65 and shipping is $25.  That's nearly 40% of the cost.  That's too much for me and my Bones would suffer. 

• Like 1

From the latest update:

"For backers who have pledged for a single add-on, most likely this will be Unleash Hell or Legendary Dragon, we are aware that the shipping was relatively high. The good news is that this has now been reduced. If you’re a backer who pledged for one add-on and have already paid for shipping, then log into to the pledge manager to see whether this has been reduced. If it has, then please contact us "

Edited by Darsc Zacal
  • Like 1

On 1/23/2018 at 8:31 PM, NomadZeke said:

I backed for the base game...it appealed too much to my love of minis and my love of medieval stuff.

We should play this at ReaperCon 

• Like 1