Transparent miniatures help

Cranky Dog

13 minutes ago, KruleBear said:

That is an understatement. ::P: They either have the wrong photo or wrong description. If the description is what they are selling, they could use some punctuation. This is my guess what they were trying to say: Reaper bones demon, ghost, wolf, and 2x tentacles--transparent

Which is still misleading given the photo of what they are selling.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, KruleBear said:

That is an understatement. ::P: They either have the wrong photo or wrong description. If the description is what they are selling, they could use some punctuation. This is my guess what they were trying to say: Reaper bones demon, ghost, wolf, and 2x tentacles--transparent

Nice, you understood that way better than I did. I was lost, and I even speak Stupid fluently.

• Like 2

So I added two more topics showing the Tamiya Clears on Bones Purple and Orange Translucents. 

Orange

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/77648-77081-burning-sphere-and-tamiya-clears/

Purple

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/77649-77368-shadow-demon-and-tamiya-clears/

Lesson learned - the Tamiya Clears do NOT work as wonderfully on the thicker pieces. But they are awesome on the thinner pieces.  If you want something like the Shadow Demon or Medium Fire Elemental in a completely different color than Reaper offers, then Tamiya Clears will probably do the trick for you. 
IMG_2206.thumb.JPG.311d8c0ab306630f306df7e1722dc41d.JPG

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1