Sign in to follow this  
TheOldGuard

01604 - Reaper Miniatures 25th Anniversary, Eli Quicknight

He is a SPLENDID looking Rogue. You have done a WONDERFUL job bringing him to life; GREAT brushwork & color choices. You even gave me ideas for my own...I previously hadn't cared much for the mini. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Beautiful job, I really like the leather and how you painted the armor. It looks like brushed steel, this dark tone works parfectly with red and purple.

• Like 1

Thanks Guys!

I'm very pleased with the leather & armour, I think starting from a black basecoat & not going too light with the highlights was a big factor in achiving the look.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, some of you may have recently seen this guy lurking in the shadow of an alley. 07004, Stitch Thimbletoe the Halfling Thief sculpted by Bobby Jackson.
      I painted it with Reaper’s MSP acrylics and shaded with Citadel inks. I use Vallejo Acrylic Matt Varnish and the base is 3d printed.

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      Started these at the same time I did the Middenheimers. One is based on Astrid from Skyrim, the other on an old coworker whom the sculpt resembled. Victory two of the challenge thus far. 

Overall I'm happy with how they came out. again I went with a simple grey stone base in case I rebase them in the future.

"Dine and dash, eh?!"
      "The Dark Brotherhood eats for free!"

The cloak could've come out better, but I'm more concerned with clearing the Shelf of Incompleteion currently.
    • By Pochi
      These are the Deep Gnome Heroes. I love these minis! Their sculpts are so full of personality! I think the girl gnome may have the best face I have painted thus far!

• By HolkDiggity
      This is yet another of my metal trade bin finds! I picked him out because he looked like he was wounded, and I love minis in poses other than at-arms. It turns out that he's clutching a dagger on his chest, and not a wound. Also, I'm spoiled by Reaper's wonderful faces. This one is a little bit flat, though that may be due to being in the bin. Anyway, not my best work, but I painted this in a few hours!

• By KingMob
      Enjoy another rendition of 01608: Reaper 25th Anniversary - Diva the Blessed. Part of the Autumn palette series with NMM, Texture, and Effects. I know it's a great sculpt when I want to paint it again.

Enjoy! 

• Who's Online   17 Members, 3 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)