Crowley

After hours Dungeon Crawl Classics

Would anyone be interested in playing some DCC after hours? Debating bringing my stuff, but want to make sure there's interest. 

I'd likely run a 0 level funnel one night, and a 1st level adventure another night.

• Like 1

Yes, I am the friend running Hole in the Sky Friday night (we sold out 6 spots, I think). 

I may be busy painting Thursday night, but Saturday I would be up for a game of DCC, provided I haven't read the module yet. I know Sailors of the Starless Sea, Hole in the Sky, and the zero level in the source book.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, noodlemancer said:

My friend is actually GMing a DCC event on Friday night! Depending on the day, we will probably want to join.

7 hours ago, smorpheus said:

Yes, I am the friend running Hole in the Sky Friday night (we sold out 6 spots, I think). 

I may be busy painting Thursday night, but Saturday I would be up for a game of DCC, provided I haven't read the module yet. I know Sailors of the Starless Sea, Hole in the Sky, and the zero level in the source book.

Excellent... Then I'll plan on running *something* Saturday night!

Edited by Crowley

Ah I'm doing D&D Saturday night. But let me know if you need people for DCC, because I could probably drop out of that one, the guy had a lot of people on the waitlist. :)